LTE Training in USA
TONEX offers a series of LTE training courses in USA developed and taught by LTE and telecom experts. Both public and on-site LTE training courses are offered along with web based training courses. All courses can be customized to fulfill customer’s needs and requirements.
For more information please click here.
Technical Writing Training teaches the training participants how to take complex ideas and make them understandable and memorable in written form. You will acquire the skills and knowledge you need to improve the quality, clarity, structure, and expected results of your technical communication thorough the words..
When it comes to technical documents and specifications, the stakeholders and readers must clearly understand the content and the language and retain the key points of the material.
Learn how to use technical writing to create specifications and a completed contract Statement Of Work (SOW).
Tips on writing good technical documents and specifications:
- Don’t forget the need for clarity
- The most obvious reason for writing clear technical documents is to ensure that you will inform the readers well about the topic.
- Keep your sentences short and simple.
- Avoid grammatical errors.
- Avoid ambiguous sentences can be interpreted to have more than one meaning.
LTE Courses, LTE Training Crash Course is a Unique Training Opportunity to learn A-Z of LTE and related technologies.
Learn Courses: Learn about principles and motivation of LTE, requirements for LTE, key characteristics of LTE’s (E-UTRAN’s) layer 1 and layer 2/3, OFDMA/SC-FDMA, MIMO, LTE and EPC (Evolved Packet Core), LTE Planning, LTE Advanced compared to LTE, LTE Advanced and ITU 4G requirements.
LTE Courses powered by TONEX. We just updated our LTE Training Bootcamp- Crash Course with VoLTE, LTE-Advanced and LTE Microwave Backhaul. TONEX LTE curriculum has been designed to address the needs of audiences with GSM/HSPA background, WiFi, WiMAX or EV-DO background. Along with LTE, you also need to learn about VoIP, IMS, SIP, Diameter, Policy, IPv6, MPLS and other related technologies. We got them all in LTE Training Crash Course.
Your source for LTE training programs. TONEX offers a variety of LTE courses to help you stay on the cutting edge of LTE technologies. Our expert LTE instructors have practical hands-on on RAN, EPC, IMS, and VoLTE experience deploying and troubleshooting LTE networks worldwide. Enroll today. To Learn more visit the page
Petroleum Fundamentals Training powered by TONEX?
Petroleum Fundamentals Training is part of Oil & gas training and education services who help develop oil & gas professionals. Petroleum Industry Training Course and Seminar including: Oil & Gas Exploration, Drilling, Production, Refining.
This popular 2-day course will present an overview of the petroleum and it is designed to provide non-engineering industry professionals with an overview of most key aspects of petroleum technology and its application.
Oil and Gas production of petroleum resources requires innovative application of a wide spectrum of knowledge, including:
- Process Control
Petroleum engineering overlaps with other engineering disciplines, such as: mechanical, chemical, and civil. Participants in Petroleum Fundamentals Training gain knowledge in:
- Petroleum geology and exploration
- Drilling operations
- Well control
- Transport of petroleum
- Offshore and onshore
- Pipeline types
- Refining and processing
- SCADA and control systems
- Pipeline Leak detection
- Oil and gas business macro-economic
This course is intended for new employees in oil and gas, administrative personnel, attorneys, insurance, financial, and accounting employees or anyone who needs a fundamental overview of the petroleum industry.
Upon completion of Petroleum training, the attendees will be able to:
- Understand all the oil and gas concepts
- List drilling activities
- Understand surface collection and treatment facilities
- Understand What Oil Production, Reservoir Rock, and Injection Wells are
- Gain the knowledge on many buzzwords such as: Petroleum Traps, Drilling, Well Logging, Production Casing, Artificial Lift, Sucker-Rod Pumps and Operation
- Introduction to Petroleum
- Defining petroleum
- Petroleum Geology
- Petroleum systems
- Rock types, depositional
- environments, and structures
- The lease and the law Execution of the lease
- Drilling Operations
- Engineering technical
- Mobile offshore drilling concepts units (MODU)
- Development of drilling Offshore drilling platforms for oil Directional drilling
- Routine drilling operations
- Air or gas drilling
- Completing the well
- Well completion techniques
- Well testing Well servicing and
- Reservoir stimulation work-over
- Artificial lift Measuring and testing oil/gas
- Transport of Petroleum
- Off Shore and on Shore
- Refining and Processing
- Basics of hydrocarbon relevant to refinery processes
- Processing basics
- Reservoir Fluid and Rock Properties
- Fundamentals of Reservoir Fluid Flow
- Oil and Gas Reservoir Classification
- Oil and Gas Reservoir Delineation and Development
- Drilling Fundamentals
- Well Completions and Workovers
- Casing and Cementing Production
- Operations and Optimization
- Primary Recovery Mechanisms
- Enhanced Recovery Mechanisms
why choose tonex for your Systems Engineering Seminars ?
Systems Engineering Seminars by TONEX are unique. Since its founding, TONEX has been dedicated to the advancement of Systems Engineering science.
TONEX Systems Engineering training programs Play a key part in helping many organizations worldwide to maintain and control their cost, performance and scheduling of variety of System related activities.
TONEX offers many Systems Engineering training courses from basic to advance including many new and exciting areas such as lean and agile, green energy, defense and aerospace, transportation, telecom, communications, space, lean, manufacturing, modelling and simulations and more.
TONEX provides 13 PDH (professional development hours) for each 2-day systems engineering training courses and seminars. Definition of Systems Engineering: Systems Engineering integrates all the disciplines and specialty groups into a team effort forming a structured development process that proceeds from concept to production to operation.
Systems Engineering considers both the business and the technical needs of all customers with the goal of providing a quality product that meets the user needs. Source: International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE)
TONEX is a member of INCOSE (See us at IS2012, ROME Italy)
Systems engineering training courses, seminars and conferences by TONEX. TONEX offers systems engineering courses to learn how to develop a systematic approach to build simple to complex products and systems to meet stakeholder and customers’ needs and requirements, techniques on how to modify your interdisciplinary approach and means to create a system that meets your customers needs, methods on how to analyze user needs and wants, validate and prioritize them and turn them into systems requirements through ConOps (Concepts of Operations)
RF seminars by TONEX, teaches Principal RF Engineer and technicians who are responsible for independent problem solutions many topics including:
- Link budget analysis
- RF Propagation and Modeling
- RF System dimensioning for coverage and capacity
- Initial system design and dimensioning
- Site survey and site identification and evaluation
- Zoning analysis
- Zoning testimony support
- Frequency planning and interference analysis
- Antenna theory
- Traffic engineering for voice, data, video and multimedia applications
- Network performance improvement tasks.