5G Training Education | 5G Wireless Training Education
5G Training Education: Will 2019 be the year of 5G? This is when the roll out is expected to begin.
5G stands for fifth-generation cellular wireless, and will follow its slower relatives 4G and 3G. The expectations for 5G are considerable, and rightly so. Much like with 4G, mobile devices are set to be a big enabler of the next generation of mobile connectivity.
While 5G isn’t even here yet, that hasn’t stopped speculation about how we could use it. With 28GHz, 37GHz and 39GHz bands identified by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) as the spectrum 5G will use, plans are already afoot for possible uses, including:
- Broadband — 5G is expected to redefine smart applications, cloud storage and provide dramatically reduced latency, not to mention virtual and augmented reality apps response and reloading times.
- Smart Homes – 5G provides a wireless connection for devices to speak to one another. Everything from TVs to thermostats and toasters will become interconnected.
- Healthcare — 5G could help rural communities receive remote vital medical care. Sensors worn by people with long-term conditions could provide remote monitoring of someone’s heart rate and other vital signs.
- Logistics — Tracking things like plane deliveries requires large geo coverage and reliable location tracking capability. This will become easier with the introduction of 5G, which allows for tracking with higher accuracy as well as re-routing cargo with short notice.
- Emergency services — 5G will provide much more bandwidth, meaning the 5G wireless network could ease pressure on emergency services by prioritizing them on the network. Emergency services could use a different non-cluttered channel, and in natural disasters, firefighters could stream quality video back to hospitals to assess the needs of their soon to be patients.
- Smart Cities – 5G will enable smart cities to use sensors and technology to connect components across a cityto derive data and improve the lives of citizens and visitors.
- Driverless cars — As with smart homes, 5G could improve driverless cars by enabling vehicles to connect and communicate with one another and smart city devices. Driverless cars could use live traffic reports to determine the best route home and use live weather reports to choose the safest while passengers relax and watch their favorite sports or movies on smartphones.
Unquestionably, the internet of things (IoT) has been the big driving force behind the need for 5G. Businesses around the world are rapidly adopting more connected technology and as a result, more and more valuable data is being generated. This change has caused a demand for a stronger, faster and more reliable internet connection.
While 4G revolutionized our lives, the next generation of mobile connectivity is set to go even further by powering significant groundbreaking technology.
5G Training Education
Tonex offers nearly a dozen courses in 5G wireless technology taught by expert instructors who have real life experience in mobile wireless networks.
Who Should Attend?
Tonex 5G Training Education classes are perfect for just about anyone with an interest in the technological present and future. This include students, technical professionals in engineering and software/design engineers.
- Tonex has been a leader since 1993 in teaching courses about technology and technological advancements.
- We’re Different because we take into account your workforce’s special learning requirements. In other words, we personalize our training – Tonex has never been and will never be a “one size fits all” learning program.
- So far we have helped over 20,000 developers in over 50 countries stay up to date with cutting edge information from our training categories.
- Reasonably priced classes taught by the best trainers is the reason all kinds of organizations from Fortune 500 companies to government’s most important agencies return for updates in courses and hands-on workshops.
- Ratings tabulated from student feedback post-course evaluations show an amazing 98 percent satisfaction score.
Contact us for more information, questions, comments.