ARP-4754 Training Update
ARP-4754 Training is a comprehensive 2-day training program provides key objectives of the Aerospace Recommended Practice (ARP) for aircraft and systems development and roadmaps to achieve certification.
For detailed outline, CLICK HERE.
– Key aspects of ARP-4754A
– ARP 4754A Implementation Guidelines
– Safety Assessment Processes Mapped to ARP-4754A
– ARP 4754A Systems Engineering Processes, Modeling and Documentation
– ARP 4754A Architectural Considerations
– FDALs, IDALs, and DAL Determination
– ARP 4754A Requirements Validation & System Verification
– Case Studies and Examples