Business Process Management Notation Training , BPMN Training
Business Process Management Notation Training, BPMN Training is a 3-day hands-on course covering BPMN the framework for business process modeling used by stakeholders in a business process. using BPMN participants can achieve understanding using an easy-to-understand visual representation of the steps.
For detailed agenda, CLICK HERE.
- BPMN standard, common language for all stakeholders,
- technical or non-technical
- business analysts, process participants, managers and technical developers, as well as external teams and consultants.
Learn about BPMN four element types for Business Process Diagrams:
- Flow objects: events, activities and gateways
- Connecting objects: sequence flow, message flow, association
- Swim lanes: pool or lane
- Artifacts: data object, group, annotation
Learn about the primary goal of BPMN, and the notation that is readily understandable by all business users, from the business analysts that create the initial drafts of the processes, to the technical developers responsible for implementing the technology that will perform those processes, and finally, to the business people who will manage and monitor those processes.
You will also learn how XML languages designed for the execution of business processes, such as WSBPEL (Web Services Business Process Execution Language), can be visualized with a business-oriented notation.
Business Process Management Notation Training (BPMN) training will also covers the best practices within the business modeling community to define the notation and semantics of Collaboration diagrams, Process diagrams, and Choreography diagrams.