Business Strategy Toolkit
The business strategy toolkit training course offers a package, or a “toolkit”, of the tools, tactics, methods, and models that you need to build a strong strategic structure for your business.
The business strategy toolkit training course introduces you to the basic principals and techniques of strategic business management. During this training course, we will help you grasp the concept of strategy and how it impacts competitive advantage.
The way you define your business strategy matters. It will significantly affect the direction of your business and how it will look like in the future. Such strategy can be made of pages of rules and perspectives and plans or can be one page including the key strategies. Either way, you have to answer the following questions:
- Why is the company in business?
- What are you best at doing?
- Which customers should you continue to serve or start serving?
- Which products/services should you stop offering, continue to offer, or start offering?
- Why have you decided on these strategic directions?
Our instructors at TONEX will address all of these questions and will help you answer them according to the characteristics of your company and nature of your business.
The business strategy toolkit training course will assist you explore various strategic tools and methods to identify environmental threats and opportunities. We also will teach you to recognize the strengths and weaknesses of your organization to develop required competencies.
While it is critical for a manager to work in the business (function), it is as crucial for them to spend sufficient time working on the business (strategy). Setting major strategies for an organization would evolve with time and constantly change based on different events, yet defining the baseline, even in a broad and general outline, can make a significant change in the consequence actions of the organization. Plus, executing such strategies are as important as defining them. Through the business strategy toolkit training course, we will teach you to define strategies suitable for your business and then use the tools and resources available to you to execute those strategies.
Trainees will also learn:
- The main challenges outside the organization that could affect the performance of the organization
- How to deal with these challenges?
- What are the key strategies and tactics you need to use to accomplish the best results?
- Emotional intelligence in leadership
- Different dynamic approach by using creative and innovative methods
- Persuasion and influencing skills and tactics to achieve your goals
In order to foresee the future growth areas of your business and the potential issues that might damage your organization, as a manager, you need to plan both efficiently and effectively. In the business strategy toolkit training course, we will provide you a complete foundation in a broad range of strategic exercises and procedures.
Who Should Attend?
The business strategy toolkit training is a 2-day course suitable for:
- Business owners
- Managers involved in developing strategies for their organization
- Middle managers who are on the track to senior positions
- Both public and private sectors can benefit from this training course
What Will You Learn?
Below are the major topics we will cover in this course (detailed outline can be found under the full course description). However, topics can be adjusted and designed based on your organization’s needs.
- Overview of Strategy Toolkit
- Strategic Thinking
- Structure of The Strategic Planning
- How To Create Unique Value?
- Principals Of Value Creation and Capture
- The Strategy Toolkit
- Strategy Tool Practice Based On The Company Characteristics
- The When, How, And Why Of Strategy Tools
- What Can Affect Using The Strategy Tools
- People And Culture Effect
- Strategic Frameworks
- Financial Sector
- Implementing The Strategy Tools