Fundamentals of Threats And Risk Management Training By TONEX
The fundamentals of threats and risk management training course provides you the history behind the cyber security and requirements of a secured network in modern cyber world. The training also helps you understand the common threats and attacks in a cyber-world and results of each attack on security and reliability of a network.
Cyber-attacks are being more vulnerable these days, which convinces us to practice the Cyber Security in order to protect the cyber world from the attacks. The fundamentals of threats and risk management training course simply teaches you the concept of cyber world, definition of threats, different types of vulnerabilities in the system security, definition of network, common types of network attacks with examples, and effect of internet on network security these days.
TONEX as a leader in security industry for more than 15 years has recently released the Cyber Security training for threats and risk management. TONEX has served the industry and academia with high quality conferences, seminars, workshops, and exclusively designed courses in cyber security area and is pleased to inform professional fellows about the most comprehensive training on Cyber Security Risk management and threats.
By Taking This Training Course You Will Also Learn:
- About the malwares in cyber security, different types of viruses, Trojan horses, and spyware. This course will address the latest techniques, tools and case studies from information studies in enterprise level and component level down to the field, network and IT level.
- How malwares, exploits and malicious code attacks can harm the cyber security and what procedures should be done to secure the network in case these attacks happen to the system.
- The network security issues, destructive behavior of unauthorized network access to cybercrimes and effect of firewalls. Moreover, learn how to detect the cyber criminals, close the access to them, and perform the back up in case of criminal attack.
This training will not only help you to understand that detecting the threats and protecting the system against them will help to secure a cyber-world, but also teaches you the recent advancement and risk management techniques to handle the threats.
If you are a professional who specialize in managing or designing security solutions and risk based management provider, you will benefit the presentations, examples, case studies, discussions, and individual activities upon the completion of Cyber Security Boot-Camp training and will prepare yourself for your career.
Finally, the fundamentals of threats and risk management training will help you to identify the cyber criminals, conduct the risk management process and develop the appropriate incident response in advance to protect the system against vulnerabilities.
Who Should Attend?
The fundamental of threats and risk management training is a 2-day course designed for:
- All individuals who need to understand the concept of risk management and threats.
- Cyber security professionals, network engineers, security analysts, policy analysts
- Security operation personnel, network administrators, system integrators and security consultants
- Computer engineers working on cyber security technology
- Test engineers who need to learn the security issues in networks
- Security traders to understand the cyber security systems.
- Investors and contractors who plan to make investments in security system industry.
- Technicians, operators, and maintenance personnel who are or will be working on cyber security projects
- Managers, accountants, and executives of cyber security industry.
What Will You Learn?
Below are the major topics this seminar will cover (more details can be found under the full course description):
- Introduction to Cyber Security
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Network Attacks
- Concept of Network and Effect of Internet in Cyber Security
- Malware in Cyber Security
- Information Assurance in Cyber Security
- Network Security
- Website Security in Presence of Cyber Criminals
- Insider Threats in a Cyber World
- Risk Management Techniques in Cyber Security
- Hands-on and In-Class Activities
- Sample Workshops Labs For Fundamentals of Threats And Risk Management Training
Fundamentals of Threats And Risk Management Training