Information Security and Risk Management Training By TONEX
Information Security and Risk Management Training course helps you to understand a variety of topics in information security and risk management such as: introduction to information security, layers of security, threats and vulnerabilities in information security, concept of data and data security, risk modeling, risk management techniques, risk management components, and risk assessment techniques.
What Is Information Security?
Information security is to defend and protect the vital information using the latest technology and defense strategies. Understanding risks, protecting the system security against risk and managing the risk in case of threats is one of the most important topics in cyber security.
TONEX has served the industry and academia with high quality conferences, seminars, workshops, and exclusively designed courses in cyber security area. Through such valuable path TONEX has gained a great experience in training, especially in the field of cyber security. TONEX as a leader in security industry for more than 15 years and with an outstanding record of delivering high quality training and seminars among its clients is proud to announce that it has added a new course in information security and risk management . This hands-on training helps you to design a secure system against any attempt to interfere with security.
By taking the information security and risk management training, you will understand the main concept of information security, network security and authenticity of the information as well as how to secure the components of the information system.
Learn about threats and vulnerabilities in information system such as environmental disasters, terrorist attacks, cyber vulnerabilities, cybercrimes, cryptographic attacks, code injection attacks, or denial of service attacks.
Trainees Will Also Learn About:
- The data, data sharing methods, importance of data, and frequency of security incidents on important data and how to design safeguards for vital data.
- The principles of risk modeling, characteristics of risks, losses caused by risks, active and proactive risk models, and computer risk models.
- The main procedures to manage the risks, how to avoid risks, how to transfer the risk, controlling the risks, methods of disaster recovery plans (DRP), incident response plan, and cost benefit analysis (CBA).
This training also helps you discover the main component of risk management from identifying the risk, analyzing the risks, likelihood of the risk to controlling and developing the risk management techniques.
Who Can Benefit From This Course?
If you are an IT professional who specialize in system security, you will benefit the presentations, examples, case studies, discussions, and individual activities upon the completion of information security and risk management training and will prepare yourself for your career.
Finally, the information security and risk management training course will introduce the risk assessment techniques to identify the risks, quantify them, analyze and estimate the risks in information system. At the end, risk management techniques and tools are discussed in detail.
Who Should Attend?
The information security and risk management training is a 2-day course designed for:
- All individuals who need to understand the concept of information security and risk management.
- IT professionals in the areas of information security and risk management
- Cyber security professionals, network engineers, security analysts, policy analysts
- Security operation personnel, network administrators, system integrators and security consultants
- Security traders to understand the software security of web system, mobile devices, or other devices.
- Investors and contractors who plan to make investments in security system industry.
- Technicians, operators, and maintenance personnel who are or will be working on cyber security projects
- Managers, accountants, and executives of cyber security industry.
What Will You Learn?
Below are the major topics are covered in this seminar (more detail can be found under the full course description):
- Introduction to Information Security
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Risk Modeling
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Components of Risk Management
- Risk Assessment Techniques
- Risk Management Techniques
- Risk Management Tools
- Hands-on and In-Class Activities
- Sample Workshops Labs for Information Security and Risk Management Training
Information Security and Risk Management Training