July 8 – 11, 2019
Why choose TONEX for your Long Term Evolution Training?
Long Term Evolution Training, LTE Training covers E-UTRAN (Evolved Universal Terrestrial Access Network) and Evolved Packet System (EPS). The main requirements for the new access network are high spectral efficiency, high peak data rates, short round trip time and frequency flexibility.
TONEX Long Term Evolution Training Course – We have trained many engineers and non-engineers professional since inception of LTE in 2004.
We have been involved in many LTE deployments doing training, consulting, architecture work, specifications, testing, validation and systems integration.
The motivation for Long Term Evolution
- Need to ensure the continuity of competitiveness of the 3G system for the future
- User demand for higher data rates and quality of service
- Packet Switch optimized system
- Continued demand for cost reduction (CAPEX and OPEX)
- Low complexity
- Avoid unnecessary fragmentation of technologies for paired and unpaired band operation