NFV Training by TONEX, Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) Training Course by TONEX (Click here for complete learning objectives and course description)
NFV Training, TONEX offers a comprehensive suite of NFV training, Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) training course. Network operators are turning to Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) as part of their network transformation in order to reduce CaPEX, OpEX, hardware dependencies, and accelerate their ability to deploy new services and generate revenue.
NFV is a paradigm shift for the global Telecom industry, learn the potential of gaining opportunities to re-engineer, transform and optimize network infrastructure and deliver better service for your customers.
NFV enables network operators to utilize COTS hardware resources and software platforms, gaining economies of scale and reducing power consumption and space required using Virtual Machines, Infrastructure, and Orchestration.
Learn about traditional cloud computing and new virtualization concepts applied to networking functions, Network Functions Virtualizations (NFV), and applications of Software Defined Networking (SDN).
NFV training covers:
- The Changing Telecoms Industry Landscape
- Network Transformation
- What is Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)?
- Enablers for NFV
- Cloud Computing
- NFV overview
- Virtualization Concepts
- Challenges for Network Functions Virtualization
- NFV building blocks and architecture
- NFV standardization
- NFV architectural framework
- NFV Service Catalog
- Execution Reference Points
- Main NFV Reference Points
- Virtual Storage
- Virtual Network
- Virtualization Layer
- Hardware Resources
- NFV Management and Orchestration
- NFV Deployment Scenarios
- NFVI as a Service (NFVIaaS)
- VNF as a Service (VNFaaS)
- VNP as a Service (VNPaaS)
- vEPC, vIMS and vVoLTE
- NFV Applied to LTE/EPC
- NFV Applied to IMS/VoLTE
- NFV Enablers
- NFV Enabling Products
- virtualized Connectem Evolved Packet Core (vEPC)
- virtualised open-source IMS core
- virtualized VoLTE (voice-over-LTE)
- ETSI Network Functions Virtualization Cases