Project Management 101, Project Management Fundamentals
Project Management 101, Project Management Fundamentals is a 2-day training program designed to teaching key project management concepts, skills and tools.
The objective of Project Management 101, The Fundamental program is to assist
participants with project management skills for specialized areas of
Learn the steps, procedures, methodologies and tools used in modern project management to support successful projects.
This two-day project management 101 course will provide a comprehensive overview of the principles, practices and processes of Project Management Life cycle . The goal of the project management 101 course is to help participants to identify, recognize and develop the skills and expertise to ensure project success through the effective utilization of accepted project management principles and best practices.
- Introduction to Project Management and Project Management Competencies
- Concepts, tools, templates and best practices
- Project methodologies, including Waterfall, Agile and Iterative project management.
- Communications Management
- Stakeholder analysis
- Requirements Analysis, Development and Management
- Estimating activity, budgets and costs
- Project Initiation
- Project Planning
- Project Lifecycle
- Project Preparation
- Product Breakdown Structure (PBS)
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Project Execution
- Strategies, Calculations & Forecasting
- Project Monitoring and Controlling
- Project Control
- Project Performancve
- Tracking/Trending of Project Performance
- Risk Management
- Project Review and Evaluation
- Closing the Project
- Lessons Learned