Python Programming Bootcamp Training: From humble beginnings in 1991, the Python programming language has evolved into one of the most used programs in the world.
The language’s core philosophy is summarized in the document The Zen of Python , which includes aphorisms such as:
- Beautiful is better than ugly
- Explicit is better than implicit
- Simple is better than complex
- Complex is better than complicated
- Readability counts
Python features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management. It supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative, functional and procedural. It also has a comprehensive standard library.
What makes a language unique is its features. Ultimately, it is its features that get it chosen or passed for a project. Python has many unique features that have made it very popular with programmers.
Near the top of that list would be that Python is a free and open-source language. In other words, you can download it without paying a cent and its source code is available to the public. You can also change it and distribute it. This is called FLOSS (Free/Libre and Open Source Software). Python users believe this open source software aspect is a key to Python’s continual improvement.
Python is also embeddable. Programmers can put code in other languages using Python source code as well as put the Python code in a source code in a different language like C++. This allows for integrating scripting capabilities.
Programmers also like that Python is a high-level language. This means that programmers don’t need to remember system architecture or manage the memory, which renders Python more programmer friendly.
Portability has also contributed to Python’s rise to prominence. One code can be run on any machine. There is no need to write different codes for different hardware. This makes Python a very portable language.
Another favorite feature is that the type for a value is decided at runtime, not in advance. As a result, programmers don’t have to specify the type of data while declaring it. This is called being dynamically typed.
Python Programming Bootcamp Training
Tonex offers Python Programming Bootcamp, a 3-day course designed for individuals with light programming experience. Objectives include learning about:
- Data types
- Functions, the building blocks of code
- Time and memory
- Data science
- The Django web network
- Debugging and troubleshooting
Who Should Attend
Data scientists, web developers, entry level software engineers and senior level software engineers.
- Reasonably priced classes taught by the best trainers is the reason all kinds of organizations from Fortune 500 companies to government’s most important agencies return for updates in courses and hands-on workshops.
- For over 30 years Tonex has worked with organizations in improving their understanding and capabilities in topics often with new development, design, optimization, regulations and compliances that, frankly, can be difficult to comprehend.
- Course agenda can be tailored to fit the needs of your organization.
- Ratings tabulated from student feedback post-course evaluations show an amazing 98 percent satisfaction score.
For more information, questions, comments, Contact us.