Software Engineering Training Crash Course
Software Engineering Training designed to introduce you to the modern software engineering topics and train you to apply engineering concepts in order to develop, maintain, use, secure or qualify the software.
Software engineering has been here for us for almost 50 years, and yet it needs more investigation in order to become world-wide technology. Therefore, it requires to educate and train new software engineers across the globe to develop software-intensive systems and contribute to software system development and evolution globally.
TONEX has served the industry and academia with high quality conferences, seminars, workshops, and exclusively designed courses in systems engineering area and is pleased to inform professional fellows about the recent comprehensive training on software engineering.
Software engineering training by TONEX tries to teach you the ideas, methods, design techniques, tools and management/security approaches in order to develop and maintain the software systems to meet schedule, cost, and quality constraints.
This course covers variety of topics in software engineering area such as: introduction to software engineering, software investigation and analysis, software design, software implementation and management, requirement analysis and engineering, software development process life cycle, and software development processes. Furthermore, you will be introduced to socio-technical systems, software system architecture, dependability and security engineering, software project planning and management, dependability and security assurance, software system configuration management, software system quality management, agile software system engineering, software verification and validation, software construction and distributed software systems.
Software Engineering is a knowledge of discovering techniques for improving the cost, correctness and usability of the software systems. However, these objectives are closely related and should be taken care of as a whole unit. There has been a lot of issues regarding the health of software for a lot of commercial software producers. To achieve a better performance, the software system complexity should be reduced in the first hand through reasoning techniques, systems structures and analysis. Therefore, the software engineering training by TONEX aims to simplify the software development process by classified approach:
- Requirement Engineering
Requirement problem is one of the most promising challenges regarding large software system development. Therefore, requirement analysis should be performed carefully for better results. This training implements social science methods to develop requirements which finally will lead the system to success in any environment.
- Software Design and Evolution
In software design and evolution, cost plays an important role. Software developers are always looking for automation programming tasks in order to lower the software costs. A new technology of automating tasks by knowledge of program’s behavior is recently proposed and applied. Such an application can localize future software changes and lower the change costs. Software engineering by TONEX will teach you the advanced automated programming design which makes you a master in software design and development.
- Software Test and Analysis
In order to test the software dependability, software test and analysis is crucial. Previous software tests were mainly based on a systematic approach for analyzing the dependability of the software. However, recent trends are toward measurement of the software dependability by introducing a factor named trustability. Software engineering training gives you sufficient information about software testing and analysis approaches and makes you prepared for real world software testing challenges.
If you are a software developer, or IT professional and need to understand and implement software engineering framework for your IT system or validate your software engineering skills, you will benefit the presentations, examples, case studies, discussions, and individual activities upon the completion of the Software Engineering training and will prepare yourself for your career.
The software engineering training is a 4-day course designed for:
- Software developers want to acquire state of the art knowledge of software engineering
- Software engineers need to know everything about software engineering
- Business analysts having projects in software engineering
- System engineers
- Project managers of software projects
- System safety managers
- Software maintainers
- Software configuration managers
- Software programmers
- Software Managers and lead technical staff
- Any IT professionals need to improve their knowledge of software engineering
What Will You Learn
Below are the major topics covered by this training (more details can be found under the full course description):
- Introduction to Software Engineering
- Software Investigation and Analysis
- Software Design
- Software Implementation and Management
- Requirements Analysis and Engineering
- Software Development Process Life Cycle
- Software System Development Processes
- Socio-Technical Systems
- Software System Architecture
- Dependability and Security Engineering
- Software Project Planning and Management
- Dependability and Security Assurance
- Software System Configuration Management
- Software System Quality Management
- Agile Software Systems Engineering
- Agile Software Development
- Verification and Validation
- Software Construction
- Distributed Software Systems
- Hands-on and In-Class Activities
- Sample Workshops and Labs for Introduction to Software Engineering
Software Engineering Training