Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) Workshop
Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) Workshop is a 2-day in-depth course that covers the fundamentals of Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA). Participants will learn how to conduct corrective and preventive action (CAPA) in response to non-conforming product or services.
Learn about CAPA methods and approaches to ensure problems are properly contained, and then prevented. Participants will learn how to apply the corrective and preventive action to collect information, analyze information, identify and investigate product and quality problems, and take appropriate and effective corrective and/or preventive action to prevent their recurrence.
Other topics covered are:
- Verifying or validating corrective and preventive actions
- Communicating corrective and preventive action activities to responsible people
- Providing relevant information for management review
- Documenting activities essential in dealing effectively with product and quality problems
- Preventing recurrence, and preventing or minimizing device failures
- CAPA procedures for how the organizations will meet the requirements for all elements of the CAPA