Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
Perhaps the most talked about and exciting development in the AI field is the development of Machine Learning, a data analytics technique that teaches computers to do what comes naturally to humans and animals: learn from experience.
Machine Learning takes advantage of the ability of computer systems to learn from correlations hidden in the data; this ability can be further utilized by programming or developing intelligent and efficient Machine Learning algorithms.
Machine learning algorithms are the beating heart of machine learning.
In mathematics and computer science, an algorithm is an unambiguous specification of how to solve a class of problems. Algorithms can perform calculations, data processing, automated reasoning and other tasks.
They use computational methods to “learn” information directly from data without relying on a predetermined equation as a model. As the number of samples available for learning increases, machine learning algorithms adaptively improve their performance.
Machine Learning is broadly classified into three types:
- Reinforcement learning – Computer program interacts with a dynamic environment, and it must perform a certain goal without guide or teacher.
- Unsupervised learning — Computer is presented with inputs without desired outputs, the goal is to find structure in inputs.
- Supervised learning — Computer is presented with inputs and their desired outputs. The goal is to learn a general rule to map inputs to the output.
AI and Machine Learning Training Courses by Tonex
Our three Machine Learning Training Courses covers a wide array of topics including:
- The Basics of Machine Learning
- Popular Machine Learning Methods
- Terminology and Principles
- Machine Learning Tools and Algorithms
- Applied Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Principles of Neural Networks
- Introduction to Deep Learning
Our Machine Learning Training Bootcamp is especially beneficial for busy professionals who want to stay current in their fields but have limited time to be away from the office.
Attendees learn, comprehend and master ideas on machine learning concepts, key principles, techniques including: supervised and unsupervised learning, mathematical and heuristic aspects, modeling to develop algorithms, prediction, linear regression, clustering, classification, and prediction.
Our Machine Learning for Control Training is a unique course that explores the fundamentals of control theory, an area of engineering related to control of continuously operating dynamical systems in engineered processes and machines.
Remember, Tonex courses can be tailored to your needs.
Contact us for more information, questions, comments.
AI and Machine Learning