Our Web site automatically recognizes, collects, and stores:
- The domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web site
- Information volunteered by visitors to the site, such as survey information and/or site registrations
- The e-mail addresses of people who communicate with us via e-mail.
We also compile information on the pages accessed at our site by visitors. The information collected is used:
- To improve the content of our Web site
- To customize the content and/or layout of our site for registered visitors
- To notify registered visitors about updates and special offers.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know via e-mail or the USPS at the appropriate address shown in the Contact Us section of this web site.
If you supply us with your postal address, you may receive the information requested and occasional offers from TONEX with information on new products and services of interest to Telecommunications professionals.
On occasion, TONEX may also make contact information available to partners offering similar products or services that we feel will be of interest to you, or those partners who co-sponsor or co-present an event or program.
If you do not want to receive such mailings, please click on the “Contact Us” portion of our web site to obtain our contact information To insure that your information is properly removed from our database, please provide us with the exact name, company name (if applicable), delivery address, city, state, ZIP, and e-mail address, as well as a Registration Code and Customer Number from the back cover of any TONEX mailings that you may receive.