Tactical HF Communications Training, HF Training
Tactical HF Communications Training, HF Training, is a 2-day training focus on HF radio and how it fits into tactical systems. Delegates will learn about the key principles, technology and applications of tactical HF communications. Basic tactical applications and systems, tactical ISR, EW, HF propagation concepts, spectrum, channelization, regulation, structure of Ionosphere and Sky Waves, propagation effects, modulation, antennas, power and link budget.
Upon completion of Tactical HF Communications Training course, participants are able to:
- Describe the basics of tactical HF communications and systems
- List the architecture elements and key components of tactical HF communication systems
- Explain the key principals behind HF waveform and how they operate in different environments
- Specify, design, build and test a tactical HF communications system
- Describe the current applications and future trends for technical HF communications