Course Number: 9003
Length: 4 Days
Telecom Training -Boot Camp, Crash Course Style by TONEX is the answer to your telecom training needs from current to next generation technologies for public and private networks.Our mission is to simplify highly complex technical telecom standards and topics.
For other Telecom Training Courses and Seminars, Visit the Telecom Training Catalog Page
Telecom Training Crash Course is an intensive learning experience that covers the essential elements of telecom including telephony, VoIP, MPLS, GMPLS, IP networking, IMS, Unified Communications, SIP, optical communications, SONET/SDH, DWDM, OTN, SS7, SIGTRAN, Wireless, 802.11/WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, RFID, Satellite Communications, VSAT, GSM/CDMA, UMTS/HSPA+, LTE/LTE Advanced, VoLTE, 5G, SBA, REST API, Voice over NR (VoNR), 6G, SDN, NFV, cybersecurity and more.
Telecom Training Crash Course is a bootcamp and is ideal for busy professionals who want to stay current in their fields but have limited time to be away from the office.
The Crash Course Includes:
- Experienced instructors including senior technology leaders, project managers, technical authors, engineers, educators, consultants, course developers, and CTOs.
- Real life examples and practices.
- Small class size.
- Personalized instructor mentoring.
- Discussions prior to the class
- Ongoing post-training support via e-mail, phone and WebEx.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
Here is a broad selection of research reports for broadband telecommunications in the various world regions.
Telecom Boot Camp provides participants with a solid understanding of telecom networks, technologies, protocols, and comprehensive, vendor-neutral exposure to telecom solutions and supporting technologies, such as voice, optical networking, signaling, switching, convergence, wireless networking, advanced mobile technologies, 4G/5G/6G, IP networking, NFV and SDN, network management, operations support systems (OSS) and more.
Upon completion of this boot camp, the participants will:
- Learn about telecom deregulation, the new telecommunications technologies and industry trends
- Learn about the technical aspects of the new telecommunications industry
- Explore access, signaling, transport and transmission networks
- Examine the components of voice and data networks
- Learn about xDSL and cable modems
- Discuss legacy PSTN/SS7 and SONET/SDH
- Learn about DWDM/OTN
- Examine mobile and wireless technologies
- Explore advanced optical networking
- Explore modern fixed and mobile wireless Technologies (including SATCOM)
- Learn about TCP/IP, Ethernet, MPLS and GMPLS
- Discuss advanced voice and data communications technologies
- Learn about private voice and data network design alternatives
- Cover voice and data traffic engineering
- Explore voice-enabling data network architecture alternatives
- Learn about voice/data/multimedia convergence
- Learn about voice over packet
- Learn about IPTV
Bootcamp Topics include:
- Telecommunications Technologies and Services
- Telecom Regulation and Law
- Telecom Business Models
- Telecom Services
- Voice, Data and Video
- Legacy TDM (Time Division Multiplexing (TDM)
- SONET, SDH and DWDM
- Legacy ISDN Signaling and SS7
- Cable HFC and Next-Generation Cable Networks
- Overview of IPTV
- Overview of TCP/IP and IP Networking
- Transition to Packet Switching
- Overview of Unified Communications
- Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Overview of SIP and SDP
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- MPLS and G-MPLS
- Traffic Engineering
- OSS and BSS
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS)
- Legacy GSM, CDMA, GPRS and EDGE, CDMA2000, 1xEV-DO , UMTS/WCDMA and HSPA+
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ZigBee
- Wireless Messaging
- Next-Generation Wireless Networks
- LTE, LTE-Advanced and VoLTE
- 5G, 5G NR, mmWave, and SBA
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM) and VSAT
- Security in Telecom
- Software Defined Radio (SDR)
- Trends and Opportunities in 2021-2031
Who Should Attend
Telecom professionals working with the service provider (SPs), equipment manufacturing and software development businesses, investors, product sales and marketing professional, and anyone who need to understand today's dynamic telecom technologies and trends.