Business Writing Training For Non Native English Speakers
Business Writing Training For Non Native Speakers of English is created to help non-native speakers write proposals, engineering documents, SOPs, Wikis, articles, promotional papers, etc. in English in a way which is understandable, interesting, and persuasive.
The business writing for non-native speakers of English training is a 2-day course designed for:
- Non-native English speakers who study or work in the engineering, marketing, sales or any other field in which writing play a critical role.
- Engineering and Non-Engineering students who need to write a Master’s thesis or a PhD dissertation.
- English native speakers who would like to improve their business writing.
Upon the completion of the business writing for non-native speakers of English training course, the attendees are able to:
- Discover the conventional structure, grammar, and vocabulary in business writing in your field
- Write in a similar way and at a similar level as the articles and other material you read in your field
- Write understandably, interesting, and persuasive
- Present your results and work at international levels
- Write independently
- Communicate more effectively
- Write good resumes and job letters
- Write good proposals and SoW
- Write Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and specifications
- Write one-pagers, promotion documents, and Wikis
- Write executive summaries
- Proofread and edit your own and others’ writing
- Write proper and effective reports
- Write interesting proposals
Interactive Case Studies, Workshops and Writing Clinics will show you:
- How to properly write and organize business and technical documents
- How to analyze and understand the target audience
- How to edit and proofread business and technical documents