Fundamentals of Malwares And Protection Against Malware Training By TONEX
The fundamentals of malwares and protection against malware training will cover the definition of computer security and necessity of protection against malwares. This seminar also will teach you how risk of attacks in networks is evaluated and what are the steps to ensure the system security against malwares.
Why Do You Need This Training?
By increasing number of cybercrimes and cyber-attacks these days, one should anticipate more training in cyber security area to guarantee a cyber-secured network.
TONEX as a leader in security industry for more than 15 years has recently released the fundamentals of malwares and protection against malware training. TONEX has served the industry and academia with high quality conferences, seminars, workshops, and exclusively designed courses in cyber security area and is pleased to inform professional fellows about the recent comprehensive training on protection against malware.
You Will Also Learn About:
- Malicious software (Malware), effect of malware on user’s device, and common types of malware in today’s network. This course gives you the sufficient knowledge to classify the malwares based on the risk that they cause on the system security.
- Trojans and Worm and their different types as a common malwares in cyber security. This course will address the latest recorded types of Trojan horses with their example and common worms in malicious software.
- How malwares, exploits and malicious code attacks can harm the cyber security and what procedures should be done to secure the network in case these attacks happen to the system.
After introducing another types of malwares named exploits, this course helps you to understand the different algorithms to detect the malwares, understand the malware criminal activities and perform the anti-malware analysis. Upon the completion of the course, you will be introduced to the advanced malware detection algorithms too.
As the first step after identifying the malware is to prevent the risk caused by their activation, this training will teach you the fundamentals of malware incident prevention, threat mitigation, spyware removal techniques and firewall security actions.
If you are a professional who specialize in managing or designing security solutions and risk based management provider, you will benefit the presentations, examples, case studies, discussions, and individual activities upon the completion of fundamentals of malwares and protection against malware training and will prepare yourself for your career.
Finally, the fundamentals of malwares and protection against malware training will help you to handle the malware in case the prevention algorithm could not mitigate the malware. In this case, malware incident response technique is the best option, which will be discussed in detail in the course.
Who Should Attend?
The fundamentals of malwares and protection against malware training is a 2-day course designed for:
- All individuals who need to understand the concept of malwares and malware protection schemes.
- IT professionals in the areas of incident response, forensic investigation, windows security and system administration
- Cyber security professionals, network engineers, security analysts, policy analysts
- Security operation personnel, network administrators, system integrators and security consultants
- IT professionals interested in the field of malware based attacks
- Security traders to understand the malware based attacks.
- Investors and contractors who plan to make investments in security system industry.
- Technicians, operators, and maintenance personnel who are or will be working on cyber security projects
- Managers, accountants, and executives of cyber security industry.
What Will You Learn?
Below are the topics this seminar will cover (more details can be found under the full course description):
- Introduction to Computer Security
- Introduction to Malwares
- Malware Classification
- Different Types of Trojans and Worms
- Different Classification of Exploits
- Malware and Exploit Detection
- Malware Incident Prevention
- Malware Incident Response
- Malware Static Analysis
- Malware Dynamic Analysis
- Hands-on and In-Class Activities
- Sample Workshops Labs for Malware Protection Training
Fundamentals Of Malwares And Protection Against Malware Training