Introduction to Secure Software Engineering Training By TONEX
The introduction to secure software engineering training course covers the software engineering basics, and helps you to catch up with the recent developments towards software engineering.
TONEX as a leader in security industry for more than 15 years is now announcing a new course about secure software engineering. The TONEX introduction to secure software training course helps you to examine the software lifecycle as an engineering discipline from the system engineering point of view.
TONEX has served the industry and academia with high quality conferences, seminars, workshops, and exclusively designed courses in system engineering area always makes sure that its students have sufficient amount of knowledge and skills when they finish a training.
Why Do You Need The TONEX Software Security Engineering Training?
The TONEX introduction to secure software training course helps you to understand a variety of topics software engineering such as: software engineering process and metrics, real time, distributed, configurable and object oriented software. Moreover, you will learn about software system alignment considering overall system design, aspects of software planning, requirements, software architecture, architecture analysis, software engineering constraints, and recent trends toward software engineering technology.
By taking the introduction to secure software engineering training training, you will understand the main concept of system software, computer software, application software and different programming languages used in computer software.
Trainees Will Also Learn About:
- The difference between software engineering and computer engineering, software processes, computer aided software engineering technology, development processes for software engineering and extreme programming (XP).
- The principles of risk information system development process, classified approaches to design/test a process and different phases of development process.
- The software architecture which is one of the main topics in system architecture. You will be introduced to client –server architecture, object brokers and layered systems. .
- The software system design, software system developments, distributed software systems and their characteristics, configuration management in software system, software development process, software quality management and agile software system engineering.
Who Can Benefit From This Training?
If you are an IT professional who specialize in system security, you will benefit the presentations, examples, case studies, discussions, and individual activities upon the completion of the introduction to secure software engineering training and will prepare yourself for your career.
Finally, the TONEX introduction to secure software engineering training will introduce a set of labs, workshops and group activities of real world case studies in order to prepare you for the real-world problems and to be able to tackle all the related software engineering challenges.
Who Should Attend?
The introduction to secure software engineering training is a 2-day course designed for:
- IT professionals in the area of information security and software engineering
- Executives and managers of cyber security and system engineering area
- Information technology professionals, network engineers, security analysts, policy analysts
- Security operation personnel, network administrators, system integrators and security consultants
- Security traders to understand the software security of web system, mobile devices, or other devices.
- Investors and contractors who plan to make investments in system engineering industry.
- Technicians, operators, and maintenance personnel who are or will be working on cyber security projects
- Managers, accountants, and executives of cyber security industry.
What will You Learn?
Below are the major topics are covered in this seminar (more detail can be found under the full course description):
- Introduction to Software
- Introduction to Software Engineering
- Software Engineering Development Processes
- Information System Development Processes
- Software System Architecture
- Dependability and Security Engineering
- Software System Design & Development
- Distributed Software Systems
- Software System Configuration Management
- Software Development Process Improvement
- Software System Quality Management
- Agile Software Systems Engineering
- Hands-on and In-Class Activities
- Sample Workshops and Labs for introduction to software engineering
Introduction to Secure Software Engineering