Why should you choose TONEX for you RF Engineering Training?
RF course, and other TONEX’s RF Training courses will help you to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and experience to work on various RF projects such as RF Planning, Design, Optimization, Performance Monitoring, and Troubleshooting.
RF course, will show you how to ensure that all RF Engineering work shall be completed in accordance with defined RF Systems specifications, technical standards and requirements specified by the stakeholders in the projects.
RF course covers topics such as: RF Planning and Design, Capacity Planning, Traffic Engineering, RF Optimization, Quality, Site Reporting Techniques, RF Systems Requirements Specification, RF Systems Design and more. RF Engineering Training will assist the attendees to understand RF Design fundamentals (how to design and measure a network, Monte Carlo, antenna theory, calculating link budget, KPI’s, and more).
Learn how to work and import site databases into RF Planning tools like Planet EV, Aircom3G, ATOLL. Acquire troubleshoot skills in order to resolve issues as they come up until they are resolved.
RF course Training will help the attendees with:
- Ability to understand RAN engineering and quality techniques.
- Develop understanding of RF Design and Optimization techniques.
- Develop leadership skills as part of the continuous improvement in order to gain the necessary knowledge and skills in the future to train and transfer knowledge to other Engineers.
- Develop necessary knowledge and use of RF Engineering tools
- RF Planning and Modeling tasks include
- RF Design tasks include RF Design of the networks which include uploading the site database into the RF Planning tools, verify the Propagation Model for coverage analysis, verify clutter and terrain data, run prediction.
- RF Optimization tasks include pre-launch optimization of new wireless networks which includes loading the drive files in post processing tool, analyzing the drive data and recommending the changes into the network. The RF Engineers are also responsible for Post launch optimization or Performance Monitoring of the network as per the project guidelines.
- Reporting tasks include reporting work completion as per the assigned schedule, and for identifying obstacles to performance. Tasks will also include: Pre launch/Post launch optimization, Scoping and Site Surveys and Drive Tests Reports
- Documentation will ensure that all work activities and project guide lines and processes are properly documented. Reports, correspondence, and technical records shall also be promptly and accurately archived and distributed to the project stakeholders.