SDN, NFV and Cloud Computing Training Crash Course
SDN, NFV and Cloud Computing Training is a 3-day crash course covering principals and key concepts behind Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) and Software Defined Networking (SDN).
For details course outline, CLICK HERE.
Example of Content:
- Cloud computing essential
- SDN and NFV principals
- SDN separation of control and data
- Centralizes control and programmability of the network
- Key concepts behind virtualization
- NFV transformation of network functions from dedicated appliances to generic servers
- SDN and NFV Areas of operation
- SDN operates in a campus, data center and/or cloud environment
- SDN and NFVpProtocols