Web Security Training by TONEX
Web security training helps you to understand the advanced web vulnerabilities including system penetration and theft identification along with the protection solution for web security.
With the emergence of web, a large amount of information is shared through social networking as well as adoption of the web as a tool for business and service delivery; web sites are often being exposed to attacks directly. Hackers seek to compromise the targeted networks and industry is paying more attention to the security of the web applications as well as computer networks and operating systems dealing with web.
Web security is one of the most important areas in information security and cybersecurity field which deals mainly with security of websites, web applications, web servers and web services.
To be prepared for web security, you should firstly be introduced with the main web protocols such as HTTP and SSL. Moreover, you should be trained to recognize the web attacks including cookies, web bugs and spyware, browser/windows security issues, basic cryptography for web applications, and main security concerns regarding web servers.
TONEX has served the industry and academia with high quality conferences, seminars, workshops, and exclusively designed courses in system engineering area and is pleased to inform professional fellows about the recent comprehensive training on web security.
Our instructors at TONEX will help you to understand the basic features of HTTP and secure socket layer (SSL) protocols with their complete architecture. Moreover, you will learn about browser security issues such as cookies, phishing, or buffer overflows. To give you more details about the web vulnerabilities and spyware, the web security training introduces the cookies, session hijacking, web bugs, and their different characteristic and architectures.
Learn about the security of operating systems (Windows or Linux), web servers and advanced methods of packet filtering and web firewall analysis and tools.
The web security training also provides you with a lot of hands on experiences and workshops for different types of web attacks and step by step procedure to secure the system from these types of attacks which gives you a point of view of real-world web security training.
Web security training is a 2-day course designed for:
- IT professionals in the area of information security and web security
- Executives and managers of cyber security and web security area
- Information technology professionals, web engineers, security analysts, policy analysts
- Security operation personnel, network administrators, system integrators and security consultants
- Security traders to understand the software security of web system, mobile devices, or other devices.
- Investors and contractors who plan to make investments in system engineering industry.
- Technicians, operators, and maintenance personnel who are or will be working on cyber security projects
- Managers, accountants, and executives of cyber security industry.
What Will You Learn?
Below are the main topics covered by web security training (more details can be found under the full course description):
- Overview of Information Security
- HTTP Protocol
- Basic Cryptography
- The SSL protocol
- Web attacks
- Browser Security
- Cookies, Web bugs and Spyware
- Windows Systems security
- UNIX/Linux server security
- Apache and IIS web servers
- Various Access Controls
- Packet Filtering and Web Firewall
- Introduction to Computer Networks
- Hands On, Workshops and Group Activities
- Sample Workshops and Labs for Web Security Training
Web Security Training