Mobile Application Development Workshop
Mobile Application Development workshop helps you to become a professional mobile Application (app) developer and teaches you to develop and start mobile app designing. This workshop provides you with sufficient training in order to create a User Interface (UI) for your mobile app regardless of platform whether it is iOS, Android or Windows, learn basics of programming languages used in mobile application development such as: Swift, Objective-C, Java, XML, XMAL, and C#, and provides you with strong general computing skills including database management.
Why Mobile App Development is So Common?
Mobile app industry is on a massive rise, as Apple and Google offer more than 700,000 mobile apps raising the total revenue in mobile app industry to $46 billion in 2016. In this actively growing industry, mobile app developers with advanced skills can potentially find boundless opportunity in this industry, however if you are wondering how to become a professional mobile app developer, it is not just one path to get there.
How to Become a Mobile App Developer?
First of all, you need to understand the mobile apps and the main functions and approaches to create a mobile app. To do so, you need to have a general background of mobile platforms, different operating systems working with mobile apps, and main features of each platform. Next step is to improve your programming skills in order to design perfect apps.
How Can TONEX lead you to a Professional Mobile App Developer?
TONEX has served the industry and academia with high quality conferences, seminars, workshops, and exclusively designed courses in mobile app development area for decades. Our instructors are professionals in application development with years of academic and industry experience who can help you to understand every single component required for mobile application development through simple examples and hands on training.
How Can You Benefit From This Training?
Mobile Application Development Training by TONEX is designed to teach you the basics of mobile development systems, main programming languages used for each platform, basic programming knowledge required for each mobile app development platform and gives you a tutorial approach to design mobile apps for Android, iOS, and Windows phone based on their latest versions. For example, programming sessions will cover all the updates related to Android 6.0, iOS 9 and Windows 10 development for mobile phones.
Our instructors at TONEX will help you to understand the: Introduction to mobile app development, application development for Android systems using Java and XML, Android environment setup and architecture, Android User Interface (UI) layouts and control, iOS mobile application development using Objective-C and Swift programming, UI design in iOS, and Windows mobile application development using C# and XAML programming languages.
Mobile Application Development training also provides you with a lot of hands on experiences and workshops and software development tools to give you a real-world experience of application development and design for mobile systems.
The Mobile Application Development workshop is a 2-day course designed for:
- Mobile app developers and software engineers
- Project managers and business analysts working with mobile application development
- Team members or stakeholders involved in mobile application design and development
- Business analysts, functional managers, project managers, developers and testers
- System administrators, engineers who want to learn mobile app development
- Vendors who will develop mobile apps
- Investors and contractors who plan to make investments in mobile app industry.
What Will You Learn?
Below are the main topics covered by Mobile Application Development workshop:
- Introduction to Mobile App Development
- App Development for Android Using Java and XML (Android 6.0 and Below)
- Android Environment Setup and Architecture
- Android User Interface (UI) Layouts and Control
- iOS Mobile Application Development Using Objective-C and Swift (iOS 9 and Below)
- User Interface Design in iOS
- Using C# and XAML for Windows Mobile Application Development (Windows 10 and Below)
- Hands On, Workshops and Group Activities
- Sample Workshops and Labs for Mobile App Development Workshop
Mobile Application Development Workshop