Strategic Leadership Training By TONEX
The strategic leadership training course covers the fundamentals, principals, and skills necessary for principal and senior management roles.
While setting major strategies for an organization would evolve with time and constantly change based on different events, defining the baseline, even in a broad and general outline, can make a significant change in the consequence actions of the organization. Plus, executing such strategies are as important as defining them. A strategic leader must be great in both in order to guide the organization toward the right direction. Through the strategic leadership training course, you will learn to drive through the implementation of strategies instead of letting others take control of your decisions. As a strategic leader, you would be responsible to use all the resources of your organization at its most effective way to produce the most results.
While all the basic and advanced leadership skills are crucial, some abilities are the key in strategic leadership. For instance the ability to:
- anticipate threats and opportunities
- challenge their own and others’ assumptions and encourage opposite perspectives
- interpret, instead of seeing or hearing what you expect
- make tough quick calls with incomplete information
- align with stakeholders
- learn from failures
At TONEX, we will teach you how to master in these areas to become an outstanding strategic leader.
Trainees will also learn:
- The main challenges outside the organization that could affect the performance of the organization
- How to deal with these challenges?
- What are the key strategies and tactics you need to use to accomplish the best results?
- Emotional intelligence in leadership
- Different dynamic approach by using creative and innovative methods
- Persuasion and influencing skills and tactics to achieve your goals
The goal of the strategic leadership training course is to teach you the core components of leadership, vision, purpose, strategy, and values. Over the strategic leadership training course, our instructors at TONEX will help you discover and develop specific skills and strategies suitable and necessary for your own organization.
Who Should Attend?
The strategic leadership training is a 2-day course designed for:
- Senior and principal managers
- Middle managers who are on the track to senior positions
- Executives, directors, and decision makers
- Both public and private sectors can benefit from this training course
What Will You Learn?
Below are the major topics covered by this training (more details can be found under the full course description):
- Overview of Strategic Leadership
- Needs For Strategic Leadership
- Fundamental Elements Of Leadership
- Advanced Leadership Skills
- Leadership Challenges
- Leadership Levels
- Qualities Essential For Strategic Leaders And How To Develop Them
- How To Create Unique Value?
- Principals Of Value Creation and Capture
- Strategic Value Propositions
- Leadership Processes
- Role Of Emotional Intelligence In Leadership
- Strategic Leadership Kit
- How To Develop Strategic Leadership Competencies?
- Leadership And Culture
- Practical Features Of Strategic Leadership
- Developing Effective Influencing Skills
- Top Team
- Going International
Strategic Leadership Training