Blockchain Mini MBA
Blockchain Mini MBA is a 5-day course that covers multiple arenas of blockchain technology including security, architecture and IoT.
The overriding question about blockchain technology is this: Does it have a future or is this a passing trend?
According to a forecast by research firm Gartner, by 2026 the business value added by blockchain will increase to over $360 billion. Then, by 2030, that will increase to more than $3.1 trillion. With current and future trends, blockchain is predicted to make a big revolution in the coming decades.
That’s not surprising considering the usefulness of blockchain technology in so many sectors. Financing is the big one, but companies such as IBM and Samsung are adopting blockchain technology to develop a distributed network of IoT devices. The concept is called ADEPT and it aims to remove the centralized location for the management of communication between devices for activities that include software upgrades, error handling, observing energy practices, etc.
Digital advertisers have also turned to blockchain for its transparency and reliability in resolving fraud and other issues in the supply chain. Experts in this area believe advertisement-related transactions can be better dealt with by employing blockchain technology.
Governments are also waking up to the possibilities of blockchain technology. For example, governments can start implementing distributed ledger technology (DLT) systems to replace traditional paper-based systems.
Analysts contend that blockchain can further help in the administration of very large quantities of data, which can be very useful for government agencies. Soon, the implementation of Blockchain will likely make for an effective data management system with the power to drive improvement in the functioning of these agencies.
Bottom line: Blockchain is an emerging technology with many advantages in an increasingly digital world. Those advantages include:
- High level of security – Blockchain uses a digital signature feature to conduct fraud-free transactions making it impossible to corrupt or change the data of an individual by the other users without a specific digital signature.
- Decentralized system – Conventionally, you need the approval of regulatory authorities like a government or bank for transactions; however, with Blockchain, transactions are done with the mutual consensus of users resulting in smoother, safer and faster transactions.
- Automation capability – It is programmable and can generate systematic actions, events, and payments automatically when the criteria of the trigger are met.
Want to learn more? Tonex offers a 5-day Blockchain Mini MBA program
Blockchain Mini MBA Course by Tonex
Blockchain Training is a 5-day training program for IT, managers, marketing, engineering, operations, or other professionals want to gain the knowledge to impact the financial and business goals of their company or organization. Blockchain Mini MBA addresses the blockchain technology, business, leaderships, tools, and concepts that can help effectively manage development and provide a guidance to improve business decisions.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Consultant
- Engineering Manager
- General Manager
- IT Manager
- Management Analyst
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Professionals
- Operations Manager
- Program Analyst
- Project Manager
Blockchain Mini MBA training modules:
- Business Essentials: Economics, Markets and Organizations
- Market Strategy
- Operations Management and Leading Change
- Finance and Accounting for Decision Making
- Law and Ethics
- Organizational Behavior and Culture
- Blockchain Architecture
- IoT and Blockchain
- Blockchain Hyperledger
- Blockchain Security
- Blockchain Overview for Business Professionals
- Blockchain Fundamentals
- Blockchain Applications
- Business Simulation
- Capstone Project
- Case Wrap-up and Presentations
Blockchain Mini MBA