Length: 5 Days
Oil and Gas Transformation Mini MBA
Industries are embracing technology to reshape their operating landscape and reap the benefits of improved productivity, higher efficiency, and increased cost savings.
The oil and gas industry is not a stranger to this and is progressing toward digital maturity – in truth, a relentless race to completely digitalize business in the 21st century.
As prices fluctuate more than ever, technologies are phased-in and phased-out faster than many companies can even keep track of. Capital expenditures are being emptied into digital opportunities, and the drive to maximize asset production and flexibility has left many key decision makers split as to where to head.
For most oil and gas corporations, the endgame has become a race against time, a move to completely transform operating models digitalizing core and support functions.
This can broadly be broken down into the following areas:
- Research and development can be helped by the leveraging of new approaches to data collection and analytics
- New approaches to fuels and products can benefit from leveraging digital
- End-to-end operations can change significantly with the use of data and analytics
- Aim your services more accurately and precisely through a marketing revolution
- The whole ecosystem of the business will tighten-up with new business models
It often comes down to this: Modern oil and gas companies need to feel comfortable with the role they are playing in the digital ecosystem in order to obtain the benefits of a digital transformation.
This process also includes prioritizing skills and personal acquisition for futureproofing as well as the ability to identify other key players needed to keep a digital presence effectively.
Education can help leaders of corporations in the oil and gas industry make better decisions regarding crucial digital transformations. Tonex can help with its Oil and Gas Transformation Mini MBA taught by instructors who are experts in their fields with real life experience.
Oil and Gas Transformation Mini MBA Program Description
Oil and Gas Transformation Mini MBA gives you a well-rounded perspective on the rapidly-changing oil, gas and utility environment, its challenges, and how business strategies can improve operational efficiency, and the overall success of your transformation.
Tonex Mini MBA in Oil and Gas Transformation training is a 5-day workshop that surveys the core curriculum covered in most university-level graduate business programs as well as fundamental leadership and technology courses that are relevant to the Oil and Gas industry.
It offers an overview of the key concepts, tools, and techniques that are required to succeed in today’s challenging wireless industry. The program features focused learning experiences and case studies. In the collaborative, project based setting, managers and executives see how best practices and leadership can be used to create the efficiency needed in today’s marketplace. Common industry challenges that are addressed include:
- Advances in oil and gas transformation
- Risk management
- Financial and productivity pressures
- New organizational structures and professional relationships
- The need for leadership and rapid responses to adapt changes
- Lean operation
- Global business and environment law and regulations
Candidates will learn and refine their skills in:
- Understanding the aims of oil and gas organizations
- Understanding the global oil and gas business environment and transformation trends
- Formulating and leading teams
- Formulating a comprehensive technology and service management plan
- Developing oil and gas business and product strategies that create ongoing competitive advantage
- Leveraging organizational structures, operations and systems to achieve business objectives
- Formulating a comprehensive marketing and sales plan
- Formulating a comprehensive security roadmap
- Developing and implementing strategic and financial decisions in both normal and turbulent economic conditions
- Applying finance and cost accounting techniques to support decision making
- Managing people effectively to maximize organization performance
OIL AND GAS MINI MBA PROGRAM OUTLINE
The program consists of the following modules, which can be customized and tailored to develop the specific skills required by individual companies.
- Global Oil & Gas Industry Business and Technology Environment and Trends
- Structural Characteristics of the Business in Oil and Gas Industry, Economic, Commercial, Technologies, Risks and Strategic Drivers of Oil and Gas
- Strategy, Positioning and Leadership
- Transformation to clean energy and net-zero emissions by 2050
- Sustainability in Oil & Gas
- Operations Management
- Petroleum Geology
- Supply Chain
- Exploration and Recovery
- Project Development
- Transportation Options
- Safety, Environment and Decommissioning in Oil and Gas Industry
- Transportation and Processing
- Project Management
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Asset and Risk Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Managerial Economics
- Risk Management
- Finance and Accounting Management
- Strategic Management
- Case Study and Project
- Capstone Project on Transformation
- Workshops and Projects (Customized)
Workshops and Case Studies
- Oil and Gas Mini MBA Project
- Board Presentation
- Tools to become a better manager and leader
- Strategies to effect positive change in your organization
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND OIL AND GAS MINI MBA
- Obtain cross-functional expertise, managerial and commercial oil and gas skills
- Get equipped with tools and techniques to face the challenges of the increasingly challenging oil and gas environment
- Increase your effectiveness as a oil and gas manager
- Gain an executive perspective on key management and leadership concepts trends and issues in oil and gas
- Grow and improve your strategic thinking and improve your strategic thinking and decision making skills
- Position yourself to drive positive change drive positive change your organization