Length: 5 Days
Oil and Gas Transformation Mini MBA
The oil and gas industry is embracing a technology transformation to reshape their operating landscape and reap the benefits of improved productivity, higher efficiency, and increased cost savings.
Analysts have been saying for some time that a digital maturity is crucial for the oil and gas sector.
Digital transformation in oil and gas allows upstream, midstream and downstream industry players to optimize the use of critical equipment.
Utilizing remote sensors connected by the cloud, analytics and IoT, equipment maintenance can be monitored and tracked from the well rig down to the gas pumps at the retail level.
For executives and managers focused on business strategy, business analytics tied to big data and artificial intelligence (AI) can be used to better understand which features and products deliver the best customer value.
Perhaps there is no industry that has been more technology dependent than oil and gas. The technology has an impact on the oil and gas industry right from the time of detecting the place of oil under the ground to purification and then till it comes in the market for the sell and marketing.
The machinery is playing the important role in the cost-effective production of crude oils. It is responsible for the designing, installation, and extraction process of the oil from the oil field. The technology has extended the limitations of geologists and surveyors in finding the oil and gas fronts.
Now new, evolving technologies are being folded into the oil and gas sector. For example, the oil and gas industry increasingly applies AI and data science to solve complex problems in upstream, midstream, and downstream operations.
AI-enabled platforms support decision-making with insights from predictive, prescriptive, and cognitive analytics. In this way, AI helps petroleum engineers and oil & gas industry managers discover and implement new exploration & production ideas on the field to increase ROI.
Robotics and automation are also expected to become increasingly important factors in oil and gas transformations, especially since oil and gas operators work in complex and rugged environments, posing a significant risk to human safety.
To address this risk, the oil industry is adapting to robotics & automation solutions to increase workplace safety as well as the speed of operations. Robots are also useful for inspection, surveying, and industrial automation in oil rigs and refineries.
The general consensus is that robotics and automation speed up operations and reduce the manpower requirement, in turn, increasing efficiency and reducing human-induced errors.
Oil and Gas Transformation Mini MBA Program Description
Oil and Gas Transformation Mini MBA gives you a well-rounded perspective on the rapidly-changing oil, gas and utility environment, its challenges, and how business strategies can improve operational efficiency, and the overall success of your transformation.
Tonex Mini MBA in Oil and Gas Transformation training is a 5-day workshop that surveys the core curriculum covered in most university-level graduate business programs as well as fundamental leadership and technology courses that are relevant to the Oil and Gas industry.
It offers an overview of the key concepts, tools, and techniques that are required to succeed in today’s challenging wireless industry. The program features focused learning experiences and case studies. In the collaborative, project based setting, managers and executives see how best practices and leadership can be used to create the efficiency needed in today’s marketplace. Common industry challenges that are addressed include:
- Advances in oil and gas transformation
- Risk management
- Financial and productivity pressures
- New organizational structures and professional relationships
- The need for leadership and rapid responses to adapt changes
- Lean operation
- Global business and environment law and regulations
Candidates will learn and refine their skills in:
- Understanding the aims of oil and gas organizations
- Understanding the global oil and gas business environment and transformation trends
- Formulating and leading teams
- Formulating a comprehensive technology and service management plan
- Developing oil and gas business and product strategies that create ongoing competitive advantage
- Leveraging organizational structures, operations and systems to achieve business objectives
- Formulating a comprehensive marketing and sales plan
- Formulating a comprehensive security roadmap
- Developing and implementing strategic and financial decisions in both normal and turbulent economic conditions
- Applying finance and cost accounting techniques to support decision making
- Managing people effectively to maximize organization performance
OIL AND GAS MINI MBA PROGRAM OUTLINE
The program consists of the following modules, which can be customized and tailored to develop the specific skills required by individual companies.
- Global Oil & Gas Industry Business and Technology Environment and Trends
- Structural Characteristics of the Business in Oil and Gas Industry, Economic, Commercial, Technologies, Risks and Strategic Drivers of Oil and Gas
- Strategy, Positioning and Leadership
- Transformation to clean energy and net-zero emissions by 2050
- Sustainability in Oil & Gas
- Operations Management
- Petroleum Geology
- Supply Chain
- Exploration and Recovery
- Project Development
- Transportation Options
- Safety, Environment and Decommissioning in Oil and Gas Industry
- Transportation and Processing
- Project Management
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Asset and Risk Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Managerial Economics
- Risk Management
- Finance and Accounting Management
- Strategic Management
- Case Study and Project
- Capstone Project on Transformation
- Workshops and Projects (Customized)
Workshops and Case Studies
- Oil and Gas Mini MBA Project
- Board Presentation
- Tools to become a better manager and leader
- Strategies to effect positive change in your organization
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND OIL AND GAS MINI MBA
- Obtain cross-functional expertise, managerial and commercial oil and gas skills
- Get equipped with tools and techniques to face the challenges of the increasingly challenging oil and gas environment
- Increase your effectiveness as a oil and gas manager
- Gain an executive perspective on key management and leadership concepts trends and issues in oil and gas
- Grow and improve your strategic thinking and improve your strategic thinking and decision making skills
- Position yourself to drive positive change drive positive change your organization