TONEX has strategically partnered with many Universities to provide college credit for selected courses and boot camps. Type of credit varies with each program. Student should check with the institution granting a degree for transferability.
By Choosing the College Credit Option:
- You will receive college credits for class attendance
- You may qualify for Tuition Reimbursement offered by your company. Restrictions apply.
- Students are charged additionally per credit hour for the college credits to be applied. Contact us for details.
College Credit Available for Select TONEX Courses & Boot Camps!
Some employers offer the benefit of tuition reimbursement to help an employee pay for the tuition. Check with your employer to see if you are eligible for Tuition Reimbursement.
Advantages of College Credit for Students
- TONEX courses taken for college credit may qualify for your Company’s tuition reimbursement program.
(Check with your company’s tuition reimbursement office for what type of course qualifies under their tuition reimbursement policy)
Advantages of College Credit for Employers
- Validation of knowledge and training by a regionally accredited University
- An integrated curriculum with a best-of-breed design that blends theory with practical “hands-on” learning.
- A better value for the employee for the time and effort spent pursuing job related continuing education
Get some the best training available in the industry from TONEX’s subject matter experts while earning college credit and a certificate of completion.
For more information call us toll free at 1-888-TO-TONEX (U.S. and Canada) or use our contact form.