Why should you choose TONEX for your Antenna Training?
Antenna Training Course by TONEX covers all aspects of Engineering, Theory, Analysis and Design covers all the necessary topics related to antenna theory and antenna array theory.
Learn about a wide variety of antenna concepts and propagation topics. Antenna Training Course is both a theory course and a hands-on course where all the attendees will make their own antennas (TONEX will provide all the material and equipments for testing). Attendees will learn about the basic RF and antenna theory, propagation, antenna design technical considerations, antenna types and RF safety fundamentals.
In Antenna Training Course, the students will learn how to apply the leaned topics in practice. Antenna Training Course discusses electromagnetic radiation and antenna characteristics such as impedance, VSWR, radiation pattern, polarization, gain, and efficiency.
New topics includes smart antennas, Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO), Software Defined Radio (SDR), Cognitive Radio (CR), and fractal antennas, along with the latest applications in Wireless and Mobile communications along with Java animations, applets, and MATLAB features.
Learn the theory and practice of antenna engineering including the basic operation of antenna, antenna types, applications, and physical properties from basic to state-of-the-art.
Antenna training topics also include radomes, materials, modeling and simulation, and measurement techniques are discussed. In addition, Antenna Training Course also provides the necessary tools for analyzing complex antennas and for designing new ones in the hands-on sessions. There is also a session on vector algebra, including gradient, divergence and curl operation.
Antenna Training covers spectrum of frequencies from 550 kHz to 550 GHz, including VHF, UHF, and microwave regions: communications and radar, commercial, and military applications.
Course Book: Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design, 3rd Edition by Constantine A. Balanis (Arizona State Univ.)
Upon completion of Antenna Engineering training course, the attendees will
- Understand the basics theory behind antennas and antenna theory
- Discuss the mathematical and physical background that is needed to understand electromagnetic radiation and antennas
- Describe antenna radiation and antenna parameters
- Master basic definitions of antenna including radiation, gain, bandwidth, directivity, efficiency, effective area, pattern, impedance, antenna noise temperature, and polarization of antennas for wireless communications
- Understand the operation of a wide range of antenna types
- Carry out planning, calculation and design of a wide range of antenna types
- Select antenna types for specific applications and systems
- Learn to measure antenna performance on a variety of antenna measurement facility types
- Explore new antenna concepts such as smart antenna, Phased-Array, MIMO and MU-MIMO