6G AI & Digital Twins is a 2 days course by Tonex. 6G and AI are the 2 most essential elements that strongly influence future innovations, and they are inherently synergistic. AI advancements can help improve. Digital Twins: New Technology That Has Doubled in Importance Digital Twins have become doubly important to organizations. Key principles of Digital Twins and how it relates to integration of digital engineering, modeling and simulations, AI/ML, 3D and integration for service and product-related data and systems.
Do you want to know what role will Artificial Intelligence have in the mobile networks of the future? The leading service providers share their AI experiences, challenges and future plans. Data-driven support, Engineered intelligence, Proven network results and Smarter site engineering.
6G will enhance the speed and integration of other technologies, while AI will allow machines and systems to function with intelligence levels similar to that.
6G Artificial Intelligence
6G Will Enhance AI
All we believe that AI 5G will open up great opportunities for the mobile communications sector, as it can be utilized to create a more personal approach. Organizations from healthcare and facilities management to product design have already turned to digital twin technology. Digital Twins have been particularly useful in the manufacturing sector, where comparing products and their manufacturing conditions can help identify why some batches have more variability, defects, or inefficiencies.
- Network Engineer & Architect
- Product engineer & designer
- Systems engineer
- Healthcare technician
- Mechanical/ Trouble-shooting professional
- Engineering Project management chief
- RF engineers & scientists,
- Software testing engineers, analysts,
- Engineering managers,
- Antenna technicians,
- Field measurement technicians
- Project planners
- Learn the fundamentals of 6G Artificial Intelligence and Digital Twins
- learn how 6G and AI are the 2 most essential elements that strongly fuel future innovations, and they are inherently synergistic
- learn about Digital Twins and how it relates to integration of digital engineering, modeling and simulations, AI/ML, 3D and integration for service and product-related data and systems.
- Fundamentals of 6G
- 6G Networks, Integration, Migration
- Digital Twin 101
- Types of Digital Twins
- Digital Twin Market and 6G
- Practical Applications
- Workshop/ Case-studies