6G Cloud & Edge Computing Training
The general consensus is that edge computing and the cloud will play major roles in 6G architecture.
This is because powerful edge servers will be needed as an intermediate layer to provide localized and ultra-low latency processing for real-time applications.
6G networks are envisioned to fully and seamlessly integrate various verticals such as Internet of Things (IoT), aerial networks (aka drones), satellite access, and underwater communication. To keep up with this staggering expectation, future networks will likely rely on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies for intelligent network operations and management.
In addition to the infrastructural transformations, 6G networks are also expected to support computationally intensive services and applications.
6G is also expected to make greater use of cloud technology.
One of the shortcomings of traditional cloud computing architecture is that it doesn’t meet the ultra-low latency of contemporary wireless networks. The higher delay in cloud computing is mainly caused by the inherited longer distance from the end-users. Edge computing overcomes this by bringing computing and storage capabilities closer to the end-users.
Along with cloud and edge computing, AI is also foreseen as playing a major role within 6G, and thus more computation and communication resources will be consumed. Consequently, their optimization is a must.
Additionally, there are an increasing number of new applications such as pervasive edge intelligence, ultra-massive machine-type communications, extremely reliable ultra-low-latency communications, holographic telepresence, eHealth and Parkinson’s disease applications, pervasive connectivity in smart environments, UAV, autonomous driving, Internet of Things (IoT), robotics, industry 4.0 and massive robotics, massive unmanned mobility in three dimensions, and augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR).
Many future data-intensive applications and services such as pervasive edge intelligence, holographic rendering, high-precision manufacturing, ultra-massive machine-type communications, and MR-based gaming are expected to demand a higher data rate (+1Tbps) and extremely low delay (0.1ms).
6G Cloud & Edge Computing Training by Tonex
6G Cloud & Edge Computing Training and Certification is a 2-day course where participants learn about 6G with special emphasis on how the cloud and edge computing are expected to play major roles with 5G’s successor.
This course will help participants gain knowledge on how 6G will likely be enabling the integration of diverse technologies such as AI, robotics, cloud, and edge computing.
Edge computing is computing approach that’s done at or close to the supply of the information, rather than wishing on the cloud at one in all a dozen information centers to try to to all the work.
Who Should Attend
Course recommended for
- Network Engineer & Architect
- Product engineer & designer
- Systems engineer
- Healthcare technician
- Mechanical/ Trouble-shooting professional
- Engineering Project management chief
- RF engineers & scientists,
- Software testing engineers, analysts,
- Engineering managers,
- Antenna technicians,
- Field measurement technicians
- Project planners
- Learn how you can receive training in 5G NR Multi-Access Edge Computing with Tonex Digital Technologies.
- Fundamentals of Edge Computing training course will introduce participants to Edge Computing and its application in 5G including Multi-access edge computing (MEC) computing and Mobile Edge Computing.
- Learn how 5G NR multi-access edge computing (MEC) brings applications, storage, switching, and control functions closer to the location where they’re needed, also improving data processing and reducing the latency.
- Basics of Cloud Computing
- Edge Computing basics & Use-Cases
- Benefits of Edge Computing & Types of Edge
- Edge Deployment Modes / Solutions
- 5G / 6G Edge Computing
- Fundamentals of Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC)
- Mobile Edge Computing Fundamentals
- Workshop/ Case studies and more.