Course Number: 9015
Length: 4 Days
What is a TONEX Boot Camp?
TONEX Boot Camps are intensive learning experiences that cover the essential elements of your chose subject. Boot camps are ideal for busy professionals who want to stay current in their fields but have limited time to be away from the office.
All boot camp includes:
- Experienced instructors including senior technology leaders, project managers, technical authors, engineers, educators, consultants, course developers, and CTOs.
- Real life examples and practices.
- Small class size.
- Personalized instructor mentoring.
- Pre-training discussions
- Ongoing post-training support via e-mail, phone and WebEx.
What will you learn at the TONEX Billing and Fraud Boot Camp?
This Innovative Bootcamp provides a thorough coverage of the principles behind Billing and Fraud.
Our experienced instructors work with you, tailoring the Boot Camp content to your needs. Using real-life examples and interactive exercises, we teach practical ways to maintain your valuable customer base, win repeat business, and measure your organization’s ability to meet customer expectations.
Boot Camp graduates understand:
- PSTN Billing and Fraud
- GSM and GPRS Billing
- Roaming Billing
- Interconnect Billing
- IP Billing Fundamentals
- UMTS Billing
- CDMA2000 Billing
- WiMAX Billing and Fraud
- Mobile TV and Video Billing
- IPTV Billing and Fraud
- Telecom Fraud Management
- Fraud identification, profiling, Analyzing, Risk Management and FMS
- GSM and GPRS Fraud
- UMTS Fraud
- CDMA2000 Fraud