Course Number: 9018
Length: 4 Days
CRM Training by TONEX – Uncover the secrets of outstanding customer service with our Customer Relationship Management Training Boot Camp, an accelerated four-day course that provides comprehensive, accelerated vendor-neutral training.
Take the first step toward becoming more customer service centered, and making every client connection a positive one. This innovative Boot Camp emphasizes the principles behind customer care and managing customers.
TONEX Boot Camps are intensive learning experiences that cover the essential elements of your chose subject. Boot camps are ideal for busy professionals who want to stay current in their fields but have limited time to be away from the office.
All boot camp includes:
- Experienced instructors including senior technology leaders, project managers, technical authors, engineers, educators, consultants, course developers, COOs, CEOs and CTOs.
- Real life examples and practices.
- Small class size.
- Personalized instructor mentoring.
- Pre-training discussions
- Ongoing post-training support via e-mail, phone and WebEx
ObjectivesBoot Camp graduates understand:
- Definitions and objectives of customer care
- How to deliver better, faster service and increase customer satisfaction
- Customer care processes and customer expectations
- New customer care tools and procedures
- How to turn complaints into opportunities
- How to create a mission statement, service level agreements (SLAs), and standard operating procedure documents
- How inbound and outbound call center environments differ
- How to assess, select and use today's current and emerging call center technologies
- Hiring techniques, coaching styles, and staffing logistics
- How to approach training and certification, orientation, strategic support skills, and technical training
OutlineThe CRM Training Boot Camp covers these crucial customer care and call center issues:
- CRM Strategies, Methods, Tools and Trends
- People, Process, and Technology Issues
- Fundamentals of Workforce Management
- Customer-Driven Business Strategies
- Customer Service Management
- Role of Revenue Assurance and Risk Management
- Service Performance Measurement and Management
- Customer Satisfaction and Quality Measurement
- Defining and Managing SLAs
- Customer Care and Call Center KPIs
- Business and Application Perspective of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Customer Care within the CRM Space
- Segmenting of Call Centers by Type and Function of Operation
- Call Center Products and Services
- Call Center Technology and Trends
- Computer Telephone Integration (CTI) and Automatic call distribution (ACD)
- CTI / ICR Enabling Software
- Internet Enabling Applications
- IVR/ASR and Voice mail/ Messaging Applications
- Call Center Optimization
- Call Center Math and Calculations (hands-on using different tools)
- Call Center Software Packages and Systems
- Workload Management, Forecasting, and Staff Schedule Modeling