Cyber Threat Intelligence Training Bootcamp
Cyber Threat Intelligence Training Bootcamp is a 3-day training program focuses on cyber threat intelligence, data collection, processing and analysis to understand a threat threat actor’s motives, targets, and attack behaviors. Threat intelligence enables security professionals and analysts to make faster, more informed, data-backed security decisions and change their behavior from reactive to proactive in the fight against threat actors.
Participants and practitioners will learn different areas related to security spectrum to:
- What cyber threat intelligence is and why is that important?
- Learn about cyber threat intelligence lifecycle including requirements, collection, processing, analysis, dissemination and feedback
- Analyze cyber threat intelligence use cases
- Create and manage intelligence requirements
- Apply tools for modeling and simulation of cyber threat scenarios
- Apply cyber threat intelligence in tactical ISR activities
- Learn how cyber threat modeling and analysis will apply to Activity Based Intelligence (ABI)
- Develop analysis skills to work around complex cyber threat scenarios
- Understand and develop skills in tactical, operational, and strategic-level threat
- Generate threat intelligence to detect, respond to, and defeat focused and targeted
Who Benefits from Cyber Threat Intelligence?
Cyber threat intelligence benefits organizations of all shapes and sizes by helping process threat data to better understand their attackers, respond faster to incidents, and proactively get ahead of a threat actor’s next move.
Cyber threat intelligence training offers unique advantages to every member of a security team, including:
- Security practitioners and incident response practitioners
- Sec/IT Analyst
- Intel Analyst
- Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Digital forensic analysts
- DDoS and malware analysts
- Law enforcement officials involved in cyber threats
- Computer security incident response team (CSIRT)