Cybersecurity—Supply Chain Risk Management for DoD Acquisition Training by Tonex
This comprehensive training course, provided by Tonex, focuses on equipping professionals involved in Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition with the essential knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage supply chain cybersecurity risks. In today’s interconnected world, safeguarding the DoD’s acquisition process from cyber threats is of paramount importance. This course offers practical insights and strategies to ensure that the DoD’s supply chain remains resilient and secure against evolving cybersecurity threats.
Learning Objectives: Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the critical role of supply chain cybersecurity in DoD acquisition.
- Identify and assess vulnerabilities and threats within the supply chain.
- Implement risk management strategies to mitigate cybersecurity risks.
- Develop and maintain a resilient supply chain cybersecurity program.
- Comply with DoD cybersecurity requirements and regulations.
- Prepare for and respond to supply chain cyber incidents effectively.
Audience: This course is designed for a diverse range of professionals involved in DoD acquisition, including:
- Program Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Cybersecurity Analysts
- Acquisition Professionals
- IT and Security Specialists
- Compliance Officers
Introduction to Supply Chain Risk Management
- Understanding the significance of supply chain risk in DoD acquisition
- Regulatory framework and compliance requirements
- Defining key supply chain risk terms and concepts
- Supply chain vulnerabilities and threat landscape
- Cybersecurity implications for the acquisition process
- Case studies and real-world examples
Supply Chain Threat Identification
- Identifying and categorizing supply chain threats
- Cyber threats in the DoD acquisition process
- Assessing the impact of threats on mission success
- Threat intelligence and information sharing
- Supply chain mapping and analysis
- Risk assessment techniques
Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Implementing risk mitigation and reduction measures
- Security controls and best practices
- Developing a risk mitigation strategy tailored to DoD acquisition
- Supply chain resilience and redundancy
- Incident response and recovery planning
- Continuous monitoring and assessment
Supply Chain Cybersecurity Program Development
- Building a robust supply chain cybersecurity program
- Organizational structure and roles
- Policy development and implementation
- Supply chain monitoring and auditing
- Third-party assessments and evaluations
- Performance metrics and KPIs
Regulatory Compliance and Reporting
- Understanding DoD cybersecurity regulations and requirements
- Compliance challenges and considerations
- Preparing for audits and assessments
- Reporting and documentation
- Supply chain cyber incident reporting
- Maintaining compliance over time
Incident Response and Recovery
- Preparing for supply chain cyber incidents
- Detecting and responding to incidents
- Containment and eradication strategies
- Supply chain recovery and resilience measures
- Lessons learned and continuous improvement
- Tabletop exercises and practical simulations
This comprehensive course empowers professionals with the knowledge, skills, and strategies necessary to protect the DoD acquisition process from evolving supply chain cyber threats, ensuring the security and resilience of the defense supply chain.