Digital Engineering Mini MBA is a 5 days program course presented by Tonex. Figure out how incorporated computerized advances are utilized to quickly conceptualize, plan, construct, test and support esteem driven arrangements. The business is going through a computerized change since we are examining, planning, testing and conveying abilities quicker to react to current and arising needs.
Digital Engineering Mini MBA
This is what you need to succedd
Digital Engineering (Deng) Mini MBA by Tonex offers achieved experts a chance to keep up their profession direction with a proficient, centered infusion of present day advanced engineering ideas, technique and culture.
This is what you need to succedd to shine your career. Before enrolling in your first graduate course, you must complete an online application. Don’t wait! While you can only enroll in courses during open enrollment periods, you can complete your online application at any time. See more mini mba programs >>>
- Systems engineer
- Product engineer & designer
- Engineering Project professional
Learn about the Digital Engineering fundamentals.
- Figure out how incorporated computerized advances are utilized to quickly conceptualize, plan, construct, test and support esteem driven arrangements.
- Conduct analysis to see how the business is going through a computerized change since we are examining, planning, testing and conveying abilities quicker.
- Help you to contribute as a confident thought leader who has mastered today’s rapidly changing business landscape focusing on Digital Engineering.
- Run group discussion to learn “Ins & Outs”.
- Digital transformation & engineering
- Performance Management
- High Performance Teams
- Organizational Essentials
- DevOps and DevSecOps
- Artificial intelligence/machine learning
- Advanced lean manufacturing (Open architecture)
- Digital engineering culture
- Lean Process and Six Sigma