Digital Entrepreneurship is a 2 days course by Tonex. Digital entrepreneurship comprises of creating a business on the Internet, selling services or products online, without the need to invest in physical spaces. Thus, A few examples of digital businesses are online courses, e-commerce, blogs, YouTube channels, and technological solutions in general.
Digital entrepreneurship is nothing but a term what describes how entrepreneurship will change, as business and society continue to be transformed.
Be a Digital Entrepreneur
Some recent trends have spiked up the growth of online businesses led by new digital entrepreneurs. Learn about the tools you need to start a new business from scratch. In this training you will be learning top skills what a digital entrepreneur should have. Cloud computing, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity and more.
Who Should Attend
Course Recommended For
- Marketing Professional
- Marketing Project Manager
- Branding/ Strategist Professional
- Digital Project Management
- Learn the Digital Entrepreneurship fundamentals
- How to write the right plan what can be achieved
- How to set up a strategy your business will follow
- Understanding your audience, specific targeting, be specific with your service
- How to stay ahead to your competitors
- Learn about the Digital Entrepreneurship tools you need to start a new business from scratch.
- Gain the most useful & top skills what a digital entrepreneur should have.
- Fundamentals Of Digital Entrepreneurship
- Learning The Right Skills
- Improving The Skills
- Cloud computing,
- Data Analytics,
- Workshop/ Case-Studies