Digital Forensics Training Bootcamp by Tonex
Digital Forensics Training Bootcamp is a 2-day course where participants learn about digital forensics fundamentals as well as forensic techniques and electronic discovery.
Digital forensics has become an extremely important field as technology has evolved and transformed into the digital realm.
Done effectively, digital forensics has become a critical tool in investigating and prosecuting cybercrime, providing crucial evidence to help identify and apprehend cybercriminals. This digital proof can provide key evidence to support a case.
A digital forensic investigation can help you answer any questions you might have about the attack, including
- What networks, systems, files, or applications were affected?
- How did the incident occur? (Tools, attack methods, vulnerabilities, etc.)
- What data and information were accessed or stolen?
- Are hackers still on my network? Is the incident finished, or is it ongoing?
- Where did the attack come from?
In general, the digital forensics process is intense. After digital forensics investigators find evidence on electronic devices and save the data to a safe drive, they then analyze and document the information.
When that information is correctly prepared, the digital forensics team turn over the digital evidence to local authorities to help solve a crime. They may also present the information in court to help convict a criminal.
With rampaging cyber-attacks and breaches, a digital forensics expert has become very important to organizations.
Digital forensics professionals help to find, record and document evidence, which can then assist in reporting to courts and tribunals, as well as preventing the attack from happening again.
One particularly strong benefit of digital forensics is rapid response. If an incident has occurred, a quick response is critical in order to regain operations and reduce the risk to your business’ reputation. When compared to conventional approaches, digital forensics has a substantially faster turnaround time, giving results in as little as 15 hours.
The challenges for digital forensics investigators are significant. Data storage and data integrity are two of the big ones.
Digital data can be stored in a variety of formats, including hard drives, USB drives, cloud storage, and mobile devices. Each of these formats has its own challenges, and specialists must have the appropriate tools and techniques to access and analyze the data.
Digital data can be easily altered, and ensuring data integrity is critical for digital forensic investigations. Investigators must use techniques to preserve the data’s original state and ensure that it has not been tampered with or altered in any way.
Legal issues also present problems at times. Digital forensics investigations can raise legal issues, including privacy concerns, chain of custody, and admissibility of evidence in court.
Digital forensics specialists must be familiar with the legal landscape and ensure that their investigations comply with legal requirements.
Digital Forensics Training Bootcamp Course by Tonex
Digital Forensic Training Bootcamp is a 2-day fundamental training course is designed to train Digital Forensics Examiner, Analysts, Cyber Crime and Fraud Investigators whereby students are taught electronic discovery and advanced digital forensic techniques. This course is essential to anyone encountering digital forensic and evidence while conducting an investigation.
This 2-day course is delivered via: classroom, or live online.
The Digital Forensics Training Bootcamp covers a wide range of topics including:
- Fundamentals of digital forensics
- Forensic techniques, technologies, tools of the trade
- Electronic discovery and digital evidence
- Forensic examination
- Fundamentals of conducting an effective forensic examination across variety of digital domains
The course also covers theory of digital technologies, forensic procedures,digital forensic identification, computers, hard drives, SoC, FPGA, ASIC, solid state, sensors, imaging, voice, SMS, embedded systems, operation systems, web, mobile, digital networks, vehicle’s Infotainment systems, CAN bus, ECUs, ARINC buses, MIL-1553 bus and more.
Who Should Attend?
Digital Forensics Training Bootcamp will benefit individuals, law enforcement agencies, government offices, military personnel, border control, organizations or anyone else interested in digital forensic fundamentals and related technologies.
- Identify structures, and recover evidence from digital systems system
- Identify structures, and recover evidence from mobile and Infotainment systems
- Identify structures, and recover evidence from computers and file systems
- Identify structures encompassing the Windows, MacOS, Linux, Andrios, Apple iOS processes
- Analyze, collect, process, preserve, analyze, and present digital-related evidence in support of systems and network vulnerability mitigation and/or criminal, fraud, counterintelligence, or law enforcement investigations.
- Analyze and recover digital evidence from web applications and social media
- Analyze and recover digital evidence from the embedded systems, SoC, FPGA, ASIC, and solid state
- Analyze and recover digital evidence from traditional cars, semi-autonomous and autonomous cars
- Decrypt and examine digital data collections and digital media on multiple digital systems and platforms
Digital Forensics Training Bootcamp