Digital Research Tools and Techniques is a 2-day course by Tonex. Learn the ways to perform Digital Research with recommended Tools. Apply social science researchers’ knowledge in your next project.
Digital Research & the social sciences. How can digital tools help social science researchers? How to use digital tools for research?
Digital Research Tools and Techniques
There are few ways in which digital technology can enhance research: Community and collaboration, Search and retrieval of information, The ability to use data in new and creative ways, The ability to capture paintings, ancient texts, manuscripts, and other objects in digital form.
Digital technologies are being used extensively in the social sciences to such an extent that the phase “e-social science” has been originated. There are also a number of large-scale projects on the subject being undertaken, especially in USA, Australia, UK, & Canada.
- Marketing Professional
- Marketing Project Manager
- Branding/ Strategist Professional
- Digital Project Management Professional
- Understand the fundamentals of Digital Tools and Research
- Learn How to Improve Digital Research with Recommended Tools, applying them properly for your project
- Learn how to Apply social science researchers’ knowledge
- How can digital tools help social science researchers? How to use digital tools for research?
- Understand few factors like “Community and collaboration”, “Search and retrieval of information”, The ability to use data in new and creative ways.
- Fundamentals Of Digital Tools and Research.
- How To Improve Digital Research with Tools?
- Digital Research Techniques & Guidelines.
- The World of Linked Data
- Visualization Tools and Simulations
- Workshop/ Case-Studies