Digital Transformation Training
Most organizations understand the need for digital transformations but doing it and doing it right aren’t necessarily the same thing.
For a digital transformation to be effective, organizations need to first understand that a digital transformation is a continuous evolution.
Far too often, organizations visualize digital transformation goals as an end point. But digital is not just a thing that you can buy and plug into the organization.
A digital transformation encompasses considerably more than simply rolling out apps or redesigning a website.
In actuality, a digital transformation is about fundamentally redefining an organization’s business operations and customer experience through digital technologies and creating a company that’s stronger and more agile than it previously was.
For digital transformations to be successful, they must permeate through every team and department. The process requires an open minded approach as well as preparation and understanding of how data, design and technology will impact them across teams — HR, finance, purchasing, marketing and even the product team.
Analysts constantly point to “picking the right team” as the single most aspect of an organization’s digital transformation.
Digitization needs decision makers who are willing to put their everything on the line. And one can only do that if they truly understand what the medium offers, both from a technical and design point of view.
Surveys show that nearly nine out of 10 respondents recognize that transformation requires a combination of the right culture, revised business processes and new technology. But only 20% rate their own transformation strategies as being effective.
This is where the importance of digital transformation training comes in.
A compelling vision is also key. It must be set with purpose, articulated with precision and communicated clearly, creating the persistent drumbeat that guides the organization.
Without an actionable vision, a transformation can easily unravel into a list of incompatible projects. This can often lead the organization off track or keep it stuck in place.
It is impossible to create a common understanding among employees, if there isn’t a common vision from leaders.
Analysts say the truly difficult part is this:
While a vision can set the compass in the right direction, you also need a road map to turn those aspirations into actions. The vision must be embedded into the design, plans, priorities and other day-to-day, concrete aspects of the transformation.
Digital Transformation Training by Tonex
In our Digital Transformation Training course, participants learn how to incorporate digital and tech-driven innovation into your company’s DNA through examining the digital transformation vision, digital transformation roadmaps, and more.
You will reimagine your business through a new lens to better understand your customers, prepare for disruptive trends, modernize workstreams, and scale outcomes—ultimately supporting a more proactive, resilient organization.
Digital Transformation Training prepares participants to understand the new digital paradigm, which presents the technological revolution that we are experiencing, as well as the key technologies that are behind this revolution. Our practical approach to learning is aimed at making participants an active part of the change.
Digital Transformation Training shows managers how to adopt an innovative mindset and improve their leadership skills, both for developing and retaining talent as well as for creating high-performance teams that can adapt to any situation.
In today’s world of rapid technological advances, hard skills such as understanding and managing artificial intelligence (AI), the Internet of things (IoT), cloud computing, DevOps, and blockchain, are essential as they’re combined with soft skills such as leadership, innovation, and cultural awareness.
Organizations and their employees must be trained to adapt and prepare for the challenges ahead and business leaders must possess a global vision and be able to inspire those around them.
This transformation, born from technological change, has impacted organizations both on a process and cultural level.
Managers need to adopt an innovative mindset and improve their leadership skills, both for developing and retaining talent as well as for creating high-performance teams that can adapt to any situation.
- The pros of current digital technologies driving advancement
- How to utilize digital transformation frameworks as a “how-to” for digitizing your organization
- The underlying economics of innovation, technology, and market disruptions
- Streamline processes and improve customer experiences with digital technologies like artificial intelligence, data science, crowdsourcing, and the internet of things
- Deliver superior business outcomes by aligning company objectives and organizational culture
- Envision how your company can build a portfolio of opportunities that achieve tangible business value, from radical efficiency enhancements to new growth techniques
- Develop a strategic risk management framework that prepares your organization for disruptive global trends
Professionals who want to have a powerful impact on the success of their organization’s innovation processes can benefit greatly from Digital Transformation Training. Specifically:
- Developers and engineers who work with digital platforms
- Executive who want to gain a deeper technical understanding of digital platforms in order to make more effective decisions for their organization
- Entrepreneurs looking to develop startups centered around digital platforms
- Professionals from technical backgrounds who work with digital platforms
- Policy experts and regulators who work with digital market policies
- Product managers who want to leverage their technical choices for a dynamic digital platform strategy
- Help your company build a portfolio of opportunities that achieve tangible business value
- Develop a strategic risk management framework
- Acquire a systemic framework to evaluate your organization’s innovation profile
- Discover how to use artificial intelligence and new analytical modes
- Take a hard look at how Fourth Industrial Revolution, NextGen Cloud, 5G, and other topics may impact your organization
Digital Transformation 101
- What is Digital Transformation?
- The Strategic Importance of Information Capabilities
- Need for Business, Operations an IT Alignment
- Modernization of IT and Business Services
- Improve and strengthen the IT workforce Strategy
- Modern, innovative, and collaborative Technologies
- Digital Design
- Enabling Rapid Innovation
- Digital components and rapid innovation of Digital Offerings
- Creating Organizational Level Needs, Goals, and Objectives
- Correlation of Vision, Goals, Objectives, and Strategy Elements
- Effective Innovation Culture
- Develop a Culture of Innovation with Accountability
- Tools to Empowers Communication and Teamwork
Vision for the Future Digital Environment
- Innovation for Competitive Advantage
- Tools Leading to Efficiencies and Improved Capability
- Cultivate Talent for a Ready Digital Workforce
- IT Modernization
- Information Technology (IT) Reform
- Alignment to Strategic Guidance
- Alignment with organizational Agenda
- Authorities for Digital Transformation
Digital Transformation and Technology-Enabled Disruptions and Enablers
- Data Science and Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Quantum computing and future platforms
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Autonomous Applications
- Robotics and Automation
- Synthetic Biology
- Command, Control and Communications (C3)
Digital Transformation Value Creation
- Analyzing and creating digital business models and strategies
- Customer insights
- Data analytics
- Digital value creation
- Strategic alliances
- Design thinking
- System thinking
- Digital operations
Implementing Digital Transformation
- Organizational design
- Digital strategy execution
- Business design and strategy inspired by technology
- Creating Metrics for Operational Success
- Integrated operational backbone to supports digital innovation
- Emerging technologies to develop digital solutions
- Competitive strategy
- Value-based leadership
- Innovation in large organization and government agencies
- Leading contagious change
- Organizational agility
- Negotiation skills
- Leading high-performance teams
- Leading difficult teams
- Networks and influence
Digital Transformation Training