Digital Transformations Training Bootcamp
Digital transformation is the process of using digital technologies to create new — or modify existing — business processes, culture, and customer experiences to meet changing business and market requirements.
Experts in this field say there are key principles all organizations need in order to make an effective digital transformation. One of those principles is to start with a transformative vision. A Gartner survey reports that 63% of business leaders don’t really know the possibilities of next-generation technology.
In order for an organization to map out a digital strategy and give its company the ability to measure progress and make real-time adjustments to improve outcome, a transformation vision must be in place. Senior management must create, articulate, and communicate the compelling future digital vision.
In other words, transformation does not occur bottom-up.
Digital transformation makes more data available to organizations so they can analyze which processes or techniques are more efficient.
If a business isn’t online today, it is like it doesn’t exist. In any business, the customers and even the potential employees benefit from digital advancements.
One huge benefit of company’s going digital is enriched customer experience. Customer satisfaction is the primary focus of all the businesses and digital services are playing a crucial role here. Customers are looking for valuable and easy solutions to their problems and they want it fast.
With the use of social media, businesses can gather feedback and improve their products and services. Likewise, digital products like smartphones, iPads, etc. are used for targeted marketing, resolving complaints, etc.
There’s also enhanced profitability and reduced costs. When the technology and operations of a business are digitalized, it helps in better savings and increased sales. Since digital technology reduces manual interventions, the processes become faster and error-free. Consequently, implementing IT solutions in an organization is very beneficial.
Surveys show that an effective digital transformation is of uppermost importance to CEOs who believe the future success or failure of their organizations depend on it.
Digital transformation provides the opportunity for core business functions to fundamentally change the way work is done so that the organization can grow and remain competitive over time.
A key strategic initiative, digital transformation has taken on heightened importance in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
Some 59% of 373 IT decision makers say that pressures stemming from the pandemic are accelerating their digital transformation efforts.
Moreover, despite budget concerns triggered by the COVID-19 outbreak, global spending on digital transformation technologies and services were expected to grow 10.4% in 2020 to $1.3 trillion.
Digital Transformations Training Bootcamp Course by Tonex
The Digital Transformations Training Bootcamp is a 3-day training course that covers the rapid IT-enabled changes impacting business operations and environments. Participants learn how digital strategy along with IT modernization, technological innovation, business transformation, and changes in business processes lead to disruptive innovation and operations and new business models.
Tonex’s Digital Transformations Training Bootcamp helps attendees to
build the capabilities to understand the business impact of innovative and modern technologies and the value creation and innovation leading to transformation initiatives.
Organizations are undertaking efforts to identify business services and tasks that no longer merit individual department approaches. Steps are needed to achieve efficiencies in business services and to implement certain statutory requirements using a Digital Modernization Strategy. It is critical for the advancement of the digital environment to ultimately ensure competitive advantage, agility and remain competitive within a constantly evolving digital global threat landscape involving:
- Innovation for advantage
- Optimization of processes and operations
- Resilient cybersecurity
- Cultivation of talent
- Culture change leading to agility
Upon completion of this course, the attendees are able to:
- Discuss the key principles needed for digital transformation
- Explain the basics concepts behind digital transformation
- Describe key features of strategic drivers of digital transformation
- Discuss innovative leadership and technological skills to create and lead operation and business transformation initiatives in your organization to achieve new capabilities
- Discuss the impact of process, change management, data, analytics, operation management, and technology, to lead your organization to perform digital transformation
- Summarize the basic principles of data science, agile, cloud computing, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, 5G, IoT, autonomous applications, Robotics, Synthetic biology, Blockchain and Command, Control and Communications (C3)
- Create a Digital Modernization Strategy to your organization and innovate for competitive advantages
- Gain the knowledge and ability to assess the digital strengths and priorities of your organization using a Tonex framework
Analyze and apply multiple dimensions to Digital Transformation: Operational, Services, Platform, Accountability and Digital Platform
- Tools to create an action plan with clear and concrete steps for your organization’s digital transformation
- Apply tools and techniques to leverage your digital transformation strategy in implementing disruptive business models as part of your digital transformation
- Apply techniques to optimize for efficiencies and improved capabilities
- Compare different design tools, techniques, models and principles applied to digital transformation
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for a wide range of IT and business professionals and others in related fields such as authorizing official representatives, chief information officers, senior information assurance officers, business analysts, procurement, acquisition, PMs, information system owners or certifying authorities, employees of federal agencies and the intelligence community, assessors, assessment team members, auditors, inspectors or program managers of information technology area, any individual looking for creating and implementation of a digital strategy for an organizational level digital strategy.
Digital Transformation 101
- What is Digital Transformation?
- The Strategic Importance of Information Capabilities
- Need for Business, Operations and IT Alignment
- Modernization of IT and Business Services
- Improve and strengthen the IT workforce Strategy
- Modern, innovative, and collaborative Technologies
- Digital Design
- Enabling Rapid Innovation
- Digital components and rapid innovation of Digital Offerings
- Creating Organizational Level Needs, Goals, and Objectives
- Correlation of Vision, Goals, Objectives, and Strategy Elements
- Effective Innovation Culture
- Develop a Culture of Innovation with Accountability
- Tools to Empowers Communication and Teamwork
Vision for the Future Digital Environment
- Innovation for Competitive Advantage
- Tools Leading to Efficiencies and Improved Capability
- Cultivate Talent for a Ready Digital Workforce
- IT Modernization
- Information Technology (IT) Reform
- Alignment to Strategic Guidance
- Alignment with organizational Agenda
- Authorities for Digital Transformation
Digital Transformation and Technology-Enabled Disruptions and Enablers
- Data Science and Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Quantum computing and future platforms
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Autonomous Applications
- Robotics and Automation
- Synthetic Biology
- Command, Control and Communications (C3)
Workshop 1: Digital Transformation Value Creation
- Analyzing and creating digital business models and strategies
- Customer insights
- Data analytics
- Digital value creation
- Strategic alliances
- Design thinking
- System thinking
- Digital operations
Workshop 2: Implementing Digital Transformation
- Organizational design
- Digital strategy execution
- Business design and strategy inspired by technology
- Creating Metrics for Operational Success
- Integrated operational backbone to supports digital innovation
- Emerging technologies to develop digital solutions
Workshop 3: Leading Transformation
- Competitive strategy
- Value-based leadership
- Innovation in large organization and government agencies
- Leading contagious change
- Organizational agility
- Negotiation skills
- Leading high-performance teams
- Leading difficult teams
- Networks and influence
Digital Transformations Training Bootcamp