Digital Transformations Training Bootcamp
Digital transformation is the integration of digital technology into all areas of a business, fundamentally changing how you operate and deliver value to customers.
It’s also a cultural change that requires organizations to continually challenge the status quo, experiment and get comfortable with failure.
The basic idea with a digital transformation strategy is to analyze your own needs and your own company culture, to set business objectives and understand and document the risks, to run frequent pilots and tests, to ask internal employees for feedback about those roll-outs, to proceed with the new technologies, and then to continue analyzing their effectiveness.
Through analysis of company culture you can determine how well a new technology will take root in the company, how it will be received, and its overall impact. Some technologies such as artificial intelligence, chatbots, Wi-Fi technology, network security, and Bitcoin will impact certain industries and cultures differently than others.
Digital Transformation provides the opportunity for core business functions to fundamentally change the way work is done so that the organization can grow and remain competitive over time.
Surveys show that an effective digital transformation is of uppermost importance to CEOs who believe the future success or failure of their organizations depend on it.
Essentially, digital transformation is no longer an option. The question is, how should an organization go about integrating it?
The experts say: Figure out your business strategy before you invest in anything. While machine learning and big data can be game changers, it’s important to understand there is no single technology that will deliver “speed” or “innovation” as such. The best combination of tools for a given organization will vary from one vision to another.
Another recommendation is to design customer experience from the outside in. In other words, if your digital transformation goal is to improve customer satisfaction, then the most efficient digital transformation strategy should be preceded by a diagnostic phase with in-depth input from customers.
Organizations also need to be prepared to re-evaluate their IT departments and how they fit into the big picture of digital transformations. For some time now, many IT functions have simply been about treading water. However, it’s generally believed that meaningful digital transformations need to incorporate mainstream IT departments as well.
What it comes down to is the importance of technologists demonstrating and providing business value with every technological innovation. An organization’s leaders are being called on like never before to make technological choices to advance the type of innovations that will keep their companies in the game.
Tonex can help.
Digital Transformations Training Bootcamp Course by Tonex
The Digital Transformations Training Bootcamp is a 3-day training course that covers the rapid IT-enabled changes impacting business operations and environments. Participants learn how digital strategy along with IT modernization, technological innovation, business transformation, and changes in business processes lead to disruptive innovation and operations and new business models.
Tonex’s Digital Transformations Training Bootcamp helps attendees to build the capabilities to understand the business impact of innovative and modern technologies and the value creation and innovation leading to transformation initiatives.
Organizations are undertaking efforts to identify business services and tasks that no longer merit individual department approaches. Steps are needed to achieve efficiencies in business services and to implement certain statutory requirements using a Digital Modernization Strategy. It is critical for the advancement of the digital environment to ultimately ensure competitive advantage, agility and remain competitive within a constantly evolving digital global threat landscape involving:
- Innovation for advantage
- Optimization of processes and operations
- Resilient cybersecurity
- Cultivation of talent
- Culture change leading to agility
Upon completion of this course, the attendees are able to:
- Discuss the key principles needed for digital transformation
- Explain the basics concepts behind digital transformation
- Describe key features of strategic drivers of digital transformation
- Discuss innovative leadership and technological skills to create and lead operation and business transformation initiatives in your organization to achieve new capabilities
- Discuss the impact of process, change management, data, analytics, operation management, and technology, to lead your organization to perform digital transformation
- Summarize the basic principles of data science, agile, cloud computing, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, 5G, IoT, autonomous applications, Robotics, Synthetic biology, Blockchain and Command, Control and Communications (C3)
- Create a Digital Modernization Strategy to your organization and innovate for competitive advantages
- Gain the knowledge and ability to assess the digital strengths and priorities of your organization using a Tonex framework
Analyze and apply multiple dimensions to Digital Transformation: Operational, Services, Platform, Accountability and Digital Platform
- Tools to create an action plan with clear and concrete steps for your organization’s digital transformation
- Apply tools and techniques to leverage your digital transformation strategy in implementing disruptive business models as part of your digital transformation
- Apply techniques to optimize for efficiencies and improved capabilities
- Compare different design tools, techniques, models and principles applied to digital transformation
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for a wide range of IT and business professionals and others in related fields such as authorizing official representatives, chief information officers, senior information assurance officers, business analysts, procurement, acquisition, PMs, information system owners or certifying authorities, employees of federal agencies and the intelligence community, assessors, assessment team members, auditors, inspectors or program managers of information technology area, any individual looking for creating and implementation of a digital strategy for an organizational level digital strategy.
Digital Transformation 101
- What is Digital Transformation?
- The Strategic Importance of Information Capabilities
- Need for Business, Operations and IT Alignment
- Modernization of IT and Business Services
- Improve and strengthen the IT workforce Strategy
- Modern, innovative, and collaborative Technologies
- Digital Design
- Enabling Rapid Innovation
- Digital components and rapid innovation of Digital Offerings
- Creating Organizational Level Needs, Goals, and Objectives
- Correlation of Vision, Goals, Objectives, and Strategy Elements
- Effective Innovation Culture
- Develop a Culture of Innovation with Accountability
- Tools to Empowers Communication and Teamwork
Vision for the Future Digital Environment
- Innovation for Competitive Advantage
- Tools Leading to Efficiencies and Improved Capability
- Cultivate Talent for a Ready Digital Workforce
- IT Modernization
- Information Technology (IT) Reform
- Alignment to Strategic Guidance
- Alignment with organizational Agenda
- Authorities for Digital Transformation
Digital Transformation and Technology-Enabled Disruptions and Enablers
- Data Science and Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Quantum computing and future platforms
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Autonomous Applications
- Robotics and Automation
- Synthetic Biology
- Command, Control and Communications (C3)
Workshop 1: Digital Transformation Value Creation
- Analyzing and creating digital business models and strategies
- Customer insights
- Data analytics
- Digital value creation
- Strategic alliances
- Design thinking
- System thinking
- Digital operations
Workshop 2: Implementing Digital Transformation
- Organizational design
- Digital strategy execution
- Business design and strategy inspired by technology
- Creating Metrics for Operational Success
- Integrated operational backbone to supports digital innovation
- Emerging technologies to develop digital solutions
Workshop 3: Leading Transformation
- Competitive strategy
- Value-based leadership
- Innovation in large organization and government agencies
- Leading contagious change
- Organizational agility
- Negotiation skills
- Leading high-performance teams
- Leading difficult teams
- Networks and influence
Digital Transformations Training Bootcamp