Digital Transformations Training Bootcamp
Digital Transformation is the use of new, fast and frequently changing digital technology to solve problems.
Digital transformation technology used to radically improve performance or reach of enterprises for companies is a sizzling hot topic. Companies have turned to digital advances like mobility, social media, smart embedded devices and analytics as well as improving their usage of traditional technologies such as ERP to change internal processes, customer relationships and value propositions.
In truth, this is such an important matter for companies that many executives view it as “pay attention to changes now or perish.”
Digital transformation might be described as a necessary disruption. You can also think of it as a foundational change in how an organization delivers value to its customers.
Digital transformation marks a radical rethinking of how an organization uses technology, people and processes to fundamentally change business performance. Companies that don’t undergo the transformation to digital stand the very real risk of losing substantial ground to competitors who have made the switch.
The basic idea with a digital transformation strategy is to analyze your own needs and your own company culture, to set business objectives and understand and document the risks, to run frequent pilots and tests, to ask internal employees for feedback about those roll-outs, to proceed with the new technologies, and then to continue analyzing their effectiveness.
Perhaps the key to digital transformation is analyzing company culture. That’s because the people in an organization, the products and services offered and even the location all dictate the effectiveness of the transformation.
Through analysis of company culture you can determine how well a new technology will take root in the company, how it will be received, and its overall impact. Some technologies such as artificial intelligence, chatbots, Wi-Fi technology, network security, and Bitcoin will impact certain industries and cultures differently than others.
Digital Transformations Training Bootcamp Course by Tonex
The Digital Transformations Training Bootcamp is a 3-day training course that covers the rapid IT-enabled changes impacting business operations and environments. Participants learn how digital strategy along with IT modernization, technological innovation, business transformation, and changes in business processes lead to disruptive innovation and operations and new business models.
Tonex’s Digital Transformations Training Bootcamp helps attendees to build the capabilities to understand the business impact of innovative and modern technologies and the value creation and innovation leading to transformation initiatives.
Organizations are undertaking efforts to identify business services and tasks that no longer merit individual department approaches. Steps are needed to achieve efficiencies in business services and to implement certain statutory requirements using a Digital Modernization Strategy. It is critical for the advancement of the digital environment to ultimately ensure competitive advantage, agility and remain competitive within a constantly evolving digital global threat landscape involving:
- Innovation for advantage
- Optimization of processes and operations
- Resilient cybersecurity
- Cultivation of talent
- Culture change leading to agility
Upon completion of this course, the attendees are be able to:
- Discuss the key principles needed for digital transformation
- Explain the basics concepts behind digital transformation
- Describe key features of strategic drivers of digital transformation
- Discuss innovative leadership and technological skills to create and lead operation and business transformation initiatives in your organization to achieve new capabilities
- Discuss the impact of process, change management, data, analytics, operation management, and technology, to lead your organization to perform digital transformation
- Summarize the basic principles of data science, agile, cloud computing, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, 5G, IoT, autonomous applications, Robotics, Synthetic biology, Blockchain and Command, Control and Communications (C3)
- Create a Digital Modernization Strategy to your organization and innovate for competitive advantages
- Gain the knowledge and ability to assess the digital strengths and priorities of your organization using a Tonex framework
Analyze and apply multiple dimensions to Digital Transformation: Operational, Services, Platform, Accountability and Digital Platform
- Tools to create an action plan with clear and concrete steps for your organization’s digital transformation
- Apply tools and techniques to leverage your digital transformation strategy in implementing disruptive business models as part of your digital transformation
- Apply techniques to optimize for efficiencies and improved capabilities
- Compare different design tools, techniques, models and principles applied to digital transformation
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for a wide range of IT and business professionals and others in related fields such as authorizing official representatives, chief information officers, senior information assurance officers, business analysts, procurement, acquisition, PMs, information system owners or certifying authorities, employees of federal agencies and the intelligence community, assessors, assessment team members, auditors, inspectors or program managers of information technology area, any individual looking for creating and implementation of a digital strategy for an organizational level digital strategy.
Digital Transformation 101
- What is Digital Transformation?
- The Strategic Importance of Information Capabilities
- Need for Business, Operations and IT Alignment
- Modernization of IT and Business Services
- Improve and strengthen the IT workforce Strategy
- Modern, innovative, and collaborative Technologies
- Digital Design
- Enabling Rapid Innovation
- Digital components and rapid innovation of Digital Offerings
- Creating Organizational Level Needs, Goals, and Objectives
- Correlation of Vision, Goals, Objectives, and Strategy Elements
- Effective Innovation Culture
- Develop a Culture of Innovation with Accountability
- Tools to Empowers Communication and Teamwork
Vision for the Future Digital Environment
- Innovation for Competitive Advantage
- Tools Leading to Efficiencies and Improved Capability
- Cultivate Talent for a Ready Digital Workforce
- IT Modernization
- Information Technology (IT) Reform
- Alignment to Strategic Guidance
- Alignment with organizational Agenda
- Authorities for Digital Transformation
Digital Transformation and Technology-Enabled Disruptions and Enablers
- Data Science and Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Quantum computing and future platforms
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Autonomous Applications
- Robotics and Automation
- Synthetic Biology
- Command, Control and Communications (C3)
Workshop 1: Digital Transformation Value Creation
- Analyzing and creating digital business models and strategies
- Customer insights
- Data analytics
- Digital value creation
- Strategic alliances
- Design thinking
- System thinking
- Digital operations
Workshop 2: Implementing Digital Transformation
- Organizational design
- Digital strategy execution
- Business design and strategy inspired by technology
- Creating Metrics for Operational Success
- Integrated operational backbone to supports digital innovation
- Emerging technologies to develop digital solutions
Workshop 3: Leading Transformation
- Competitive strategy
- Value-based leadership
- Innovation in large organization and government agencies
- Leading contagious change
- Organizational agility
- Negotiation skills
- Leading high-performance teams
- Leading difficult teams
- Networks and influence
Digital Transformations Training Bootcamp