Digital Twin in Manufacturing is a 2 days course by Tonex. Digital Twins: New Technology That Has Doubled in Importance Digital Twins have become doubly important to organizations. For mnufacturing industry, Digital Twins has been so useful. Learn principles of Digital Twins and how it relates to integration of Digital Engineering, modeling and simulations, AI/ML, 3D and integration for service and product-related data and systems.
Who Should Attend
Course Recommended For
- Manufacturing Professionals
- Production Engineer
- Product Engineer & Designer
- Systems Engineer
- Mechanical/ Trouble-Shooting Professional
- Engineering Project Management Chief
- Learn How can Digital Twins help the manufacturing industry?
- How Digital Twin creates the virtual model of physical entity in digital way, promotes the interaction and integration of physical world and information world, and builds a reliable bridge for industrial information integration.
- Learn modeling highly complex processes from their plants
- How manufacturers can easily determine inefficiencies and address them.
- Learn the techniques how Digital Twins enables manufacturing companies to proactively monitor equipment condition, identify potential failures, and reduce downtime.
- Digital Twin 101
- Types Of Digital Twins
- Digital Twin Market And Industries
- Practical Applications