Electromagnetic Spectrum Superiority Essentials
Electromagnetic Spectrum Superiority Essentials is a 2-day training course covers valuable principles of Electromagnetic Spectrum Superiority.
In the electromagnetic spectrum, armed forces need to coordinate over dispersed combat zones and crowded electromagnetic spectrum (EMS). Learn how adversaries use the spectrum to plan and execute their operations. Discover how applied military and commercial technologies are used to create new operational advantages.
- Electromagnetic Spectrum (EMS) and Electronic Warfare
- Spectrum Convergence
- Spectrum Operations
- Open System Architecture
- Multi-Domain Operations
- Joint All-Domain Operations
- Network Centric Warfare (NCW)
- Network Enabled Capability (NEC)
- EW and Strike Assets, Sensors and Networks
- Core Requirements
- EO/IR Sensing
- Cyber/electronic warfare (EW) programs
According to the U.S. 2020 Department of Defense (DoD) Electromagnetic Spectrum Superiority Strategy, the DoD is “challenged to assure and maintain access, use, fires, and maneuver within the electromagnetic spectrum at home and abroad.”
You’ll Learn These Core Skills:
- Learn about electronic spectrum and applications.
- Learn how to use radiofrequency and EO/IR spectrums (spectrum) as efficiently and
effectively as possible
- Develop capabilities to distinguish friend from foe
- Learn valuable principals and how to develop superiority in electromagnetic spectrum
- Implement proper policies, capabilities and procedures to ensure that military superiority and to protect against sophisticated challenges to national and international security
- Migration strategies from traditional consideration of electromagnetic warfare (EW)
and spectrum management
- Tools to create a unified treatment of activities as Electromagnetic
Spectrum Operations (EMSO)
- Develop superior EMS (Electromagnetic Spectrum) capabilities and evolve to an agile, fully integrated EMS infrastructure and total force EMS readiness
- Tools to build EMS warfighting capabilities, and maintain EMS superiority
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills using real case studies
Engaging learning experiences with interactive content such as practice labs, interactive activities, videos, and assessments along the way. Bring it all together and test what you learned with a final exam.
Proof of Completion
Verification may come as a certificate of completion, statement of attendance, or a digital learning badge depending on the course.