Course Number: 9040
Length: 4 Days
What is a TONEX Boot Camp?
TONEX Boot Camps are intensive learning experiences that cover the essential elements of your chose subject. Boot camps are ideal for busy professionals who want to stay current in their fields but have limited time to be away from the office.
All boot camp includes:
- Experienced instructors including senior technology leaders, project managers, technical authors, engineers, educators, consultants, course developers, and CTOs.
- Real life examples and practices.
- Small class size.
- Personalized instructor mentoring.
- Pre-training discussions
- Ongoing post-training support via e-mail, phone and WebEx.
What will you learn at the TONEX Information Assurance Boot Camp?
The aim of Information Assurance Boot Camp insures overall operating integrity in government and business, while protecting and defending physical and virtual assets from unauthorized access, damage, removal, conversion, diversion, duplication or denial of service, as well as from computer-based or computer-facilitated threats.
Our experienced instructors work with you, tailoring the Boot Camp content to your needs. We can even conduct Boot Camp onsite at your business! Using real-life examples and interactive exercises, we teach practical ways to maintain your valuable customer base, win repeat business, and measure your organization’s ability to meet customer expectations.
Boot Camp TOPICS and coverage
- Information Assurance (IA) Fundamentals
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Trusted Systems Fundamentals
- Electronic Business Security Fundamentals IA Success Strategies