Course Number: 90021
Length: 3 Days
jQuery Mobile training is a hands-on project based training class to develop mobile applications using jQuery Mobile framework. In this class, attendees will learn how to develop jQuery mobile applications.
TONEX jQuery Mobile training provides all the tools to create Touch-Optimized Web Framework for Smartphones & Tablets
Learn how a unified, HTML5-based user interface system for all popular mobile device platforms can be built on the rock-solid jQuery and jQuery UI foundation with lightweight codes and flexible/easy design.
jQuery’s mobile creates unified user interfaces working seamlessly across all popular mobile device platforms, built on jQuery and jQuery UI foundation.
The jQuery Mobile framework includes an Ajax navigation system that brings animated page transitions and a core set of UI widgets: pages, dialogs, toolbars, listviews, buttons with icons, form elements, accordions, collapsibles, and more.
jQuery Mobile Key features:
- Built on jQuery core for familiar and consistent jQuery syntax and minimal learning curve and leverages jQuery UI code and patterns.
- Compatible with all major mobile, tablet, e-reader & desktop platforms – iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone 8, MeeGo, Opera Mobile/Mini, Firefox Mobile, Kindle, Nook and all modern browsers with graded levels of support.
- Lightweight size and minimal image dependencies for speed.
- Modular architecture for creating custom builds that are optimized to only include the features needed for a particular application.
- HTML5 Markup-driven configuration of pages and behavior for fast development and minimal required scripting.
- Progressive enhancement approach brings core content and functionality to all mobile, tablet and desktop platforms and a rich, installed application-like experience on newer mobile platforms.
- Responsive design techniques and tools allow the same underlying codebase to automatically scale from smartphone to desktop-sized screens.
- Powerful Ajax-powered navigation system to enable animated page transitions while maintaining back button, bookmarking and clean URLs through pushState.
- Accessibility features such as WAI-ARIA are also included to ensure that the pages work for screen readers (e.g. VoiceOver in iOS) and other assistive technologies.
- Touch and mouse event support streamline the process of supporting touch, mouse and cursor focus-based user input methods with a simple API.
- Unified UI widgets for common controls enhance native controls with touch-optimized, themable controls that are platform-agnostic and easy to use.
Who Should Attend
jQuery Mobile training is designed for web developers, mobile app developers, and UI designers.
ObjectivesBy the end of jQuery Mobile training, you should be able to develop mobile apps using jQueryMobile.
Overview Of ModernMobileEnvironments
- Mobile Applications Architecture, Design, and Development
- Mobile Communications Technologies
- Development of Dynamic Content
- Accessibility Issues
- Overview of the Platform Options
- Porting and Security Strategies
- Understanding Basic Design Principles of aMobileWeb Page
- Coding for theMobileWeb
How To Design And Build AMobileApplication
- Delivering high-value Mobile Applications-from Start to Finish
- Mobile Strategy
- Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Mobile Application Architectures
- Mobile Development Capabilities
- Overview of programming Languages
- jQuery and jQueryMobile
- HTML5MobileWeb Development
- Introduction to HTML5
- HTML and HTML5
- What’s new in HTML 5: New Elements, Controls, and Attributes
- What’s new in HTML 5: New Markup Tags
- HTML5 for Mobile
- HTML5 Mobile App Frameworks
- HTML 5 standards, support, and adoption
- Adding dynamic functionality using HTML 5 APIs
- Working With CSS3
- Validating, Testing, and Dealing with “legacy” Browsers
- Overview of Webkit and Webkit 2
- Packaging HTML5 app for multiple platforms
- Deploying HTML5 app on multiple platforms
- Use HTML5 Databases for Offline Storage
- Create an Address Book App with Forms
- Build a Movie Trailer app with Audio and Video
- Animate Your Drawings with Canvas
- Combine the HTML5 Video Element with the Canvas
Overview of jQuery
- jQuery for rapid web development
- jQuery API
- Callbacks Object
- Deferred Object
- JQuery Pluging forMobileApplications
- User Interface
- Callback Events
- Theme support
Overview Of jQueryMobile
- Create powerful mobile apps with just HTML, CSS, and jQuery
- Basic Styling
- Advanced Styling
- Client-Side Data Storage
- Going Offline
- Going Native
- Touch-optimized web framework
- Supported Platforms
- Configuration Default
- Methods and Utilities
- Responsive Layout
- Theme Framework
- Pages and Dialogs
- Content Formatting
- List Views
Building Apps with jQueryMobile
- Supported platforms
- Pages & dialogs
- Content formatting
- Form elements
- List views
- Configuring defaults
- Methods & Utilities
- Data attribute reference
- Theme framework
- Structure of a jQueryMobilepage
- Defining a page block
- Header bar
- Page header bar section
- Page content section
- Footer bar section
- Adding a nav bar to the footer section
- Footer with navigational bar
- Defining multiple local pages
- Defining multiple pages within a single HTML file
- Page transitions
- UI components
- Method Usage
- Complete Example
- Adding and Removing an HTML Class
- Special Effects
- Callback and Functions
- List views
- Creating Forms
- Using UI components
- Customizing toolbars
- Positioning toolbars
- Navigation Bars
- Persistent footers and navigation
- Collapsible content
- Creating buttons
- Creating lists
- Automatic form behavior
- Field containers
- Text fields
- Select menus
- UI Select menus
- Radio Buttons
- File Upload
- Validation using HTML5
- Packaging and installation and app stores
- Working with PhoneGap