Length: 2 Days
Leadership Training For Women
Leadership Training For Women Course Description
Leadership training for women is a courageous, tentative, and practical training course designed to address the issues and challenges new and successful female leaders are facing on a daily basis in society. In our leadership for women training program you will learn and practice 10 essential skills of leadership and change management.
The leadership training for women is to prepare you to rise to the next level of leadership strong and assertive. We help you learn how to increase your financial gains along with your productivity achievements.
The leadership training for women focuses on the issues that high-achieving women are dealing with at a personal and social level and teach them how to handle and manage such issues and convert them into a tool to get to their goals.
This hands-on seminar trains you to take advantage of your strengths and capabilities to overcome difficult situations and people. Through the leadership training for women course, you will learn how to master your emotions even under the most uncomfortable situations to avoid making wrong calls and emotional decisions. During this workshop, we will train you to be smart, confident enough to take calculated risks, follow your instinct, and not fearful of failure.
By the end of this training, you will go back to your job full of positive energy, feeling assertive, ready to compete, and knowing your true value. You will learn that you are an extraordinary leader who doesn’t need to settle for less. We know you are a great leader; we will make you see that too.
The leadership training for women is a 2-day course designed for the female leaders, managers, business professionals, and all the others who are willing to compete fearlessly for a better position at their organizations by developing the highest quality of leadership.
Upon the completion of the leadership training for women, the attendees are able to:
- See their identity as a leader
- Behave professionally align with their goals while demonstrate their high values as leader
- Apply stronger impact on their decisions
- Build a strong network
- Influence the people in their network
- Apply their unique leadership style
- Overcome and break the stereotype existing in workplaces against female leaders
- Develop a competitive mentality that influences their strengths as women
- Build strong relationships with the key stakeholders who can have impact on their careers
- Prevent perfectionist approaches towards challenges and competitions
- Accept failures and see them as learning opportunities
- Avoid taking things personally in the business world
- Handle the super-competitive male coworkers
- Become more assertive women in the male-dominated world of business
- Develop a more resistant attitude
- Get out of the status quo when it becomes a comfort zone
- Take smart and calculated risks
- Collaborate with the people they are not fan of
Overview To Women Leadership
- Leadership definition in general
- Famous female leaders of the world
- Male vs female views of competition
- Feminine qualities are assets in leadership
Communication With Others
- Effective listening
- Building harmony
- How to consider diverse perspectives
- How to empower each other
- Find shared benefits
- Incorporate others’ help when developing your plan of action
- How to cultivate and nurture your skills and talents
- Share both responsibilities and results
- What is the definition of a successful organization
Developing A Competitive Yet Collaborative Mentality
- What is the difference of point of views in competition between women and men?
- Perfectionism, huge burden to healthy competition
- Your feminine characteristics are valuable in leadership
- How to develop a competitive attitude
What Is Calculated Risk Taking?
- The importance of risk taking in success
- Why female leaders tend to be more cautious in taking risks than the male?
- The four performance zones
- Why would you feel comfortable in the “stretch zone”?
- Practices to take smart risks
Developing Strong Strategies
- Recognize your Social Value
- Build your ultimate leadership network
How to Cooperate with Hypercompetitive Coworkers
- Various categories of hypercompetitive colleagues
- Why is it always useful to have someone in your network whom you don’t trust
- How to handle the coworkers you don’t trust or like
- How to deal with the saboteurs
How To Develop Strong Relationships With Influential Stakeholders
- Various levels of pacing partners
- How to develop healthy competitions and overcome common challenges
- How to virtually build pacing partner relationships