Length: 2 Days
Leadership Training for Women
Leadership Training for Women is a 2-day course that helps women prepare to rise to the next leadership level.
Some feel that women-only leadership training focused on gender-specific challenges undermines equality because it divides problems by gender.
But it’s important to acknowledge that there are specific traits distinct to both men and women. Consequently, leadership training is critical to helping women achieve their potential.
Highly successful women leaders often cultivate a concept known as agency.
Agency is most commonly referred to as intentional actions taken toward achieving a desired goal. This involves taking control of your career by feeling that you’re shaping your leadership style as well as your job and life in general.
Strategies for having greater agency are varied, but one of the most common strategies is defining boundaries to help you manage competing responsibilities and seeking out the types of support needed for the work-life juggle.
Another agency strategy to help women become leaders is analyzing career steps and living with intention, as well as asking for challenges outside your current functional orientation to broaden your experience and perspective.
Experts in this area contend another key for women who desire leadership roles is to learn how to strategically use your strengths and abilities—your competitive edge—while mastering your emotions in even the most unwelcoming atmosphere.
It’s crucial for women to build a network of support, take smart risks and view competition in a more positive light.
This is sometimes easier said than done, but involves discovering how to conduct yourself in a manner that earns you respect, and pursue your goals with positive energy.
The objective is to return to your job feeling confident, ready to compete fearlessly, and in a better position to be recognized for your true capabilities.
Once in leadership roles, multiple studies point out the same thing: Women make great leaders. They are especially adept at multitasking because women rate highly at handling complex situations without getting overwhelmed by the high demands of leading positions.
Effective training can help women tap the potential that science says is already there and just waiting to emerge.
Leadership Training For Women Course Description
Leadership training for women is a practical training course designed to address the issues and challenges new and successful female leaders are facing on a daily basis in society. In our leadership for women training program you will learn and practice 10 essential skills of leadership and change management.
The leadership training for women is to prepare you to rise to the next level of leadership strong and assertive. We help you learn how to increase your financial gains along with your productivity achievements.
The leadership training for women focuses on the issues that high-achieving women are dealing with at a personal and social level and teach them how to handle and manage such issues and convert them into a tool to get to their goals.
This hands-on seminar trains you to take advantage of your strengths and capabilities to overcome difficult situations and people. During this workshop, we will train you to be smart, confident to take calculated risks, follow your instinct, and to not fear failure.
By the end of this training, you will go back to your job full of positive energy, feeling assertive, ready to compete, and knowing your true value. You will learn that you are an extraordinary leader who doesn’t need to settle for less.
The leadership training for women is a 2-day course designed for the female leaders, managers, business professionals, and all the others who are willing to compete fearlessly for a better position at their organizations by developing the highest quality of leadership.
Upon the completion of the leadership training for women, the attendees are able to:
- See their identity as a leader
- Apply stronger impact on their decisions
- Build a strong network
- Influence the people in their network
- Apply their unique leadership style
- Overcome and break the stereotype existing in workplaces against female leaders
- Develop a competitive mentality that influences their strengths as women
- Build strong relationships with the key stakeholders who can have impact on their careers
- Prevent perfectionist approaches towards challenges and competitions
- Accept failures and see them as learning opportunities
- Handle the super-competitive male co-workers
- Develop a more resistant attitude
- Get out of the status quo when it becomes a comfort zone
- Take smart and calculated risks
Overview To Women Leadership
- Leadership definition in general
- Famous female leaders of the world
- Male vs female views of competition
- Feminine qualities are assets in leadership
Communication With Others
- Effective listening
- Building harmony
- How to consider diverse perspectives
- How to empower each other
- Find shared benefits
- Incorporate others’ help when developing your plan of action
- How to cultivate and nurture your skills and talents
- Share both responsibilities and results
- What is the definition of a successful organization
Developing A Competitive Yet Collaborative Mentality
- What is the difference points of view in competition between women and men?
- Perfectionism, huge burden to healthy competition
- Your feminine characteristics are valuable in leadership
- How to develop a competitive attitude
What Is Calculated Risk Taking?
- The importance of risk taking in success
- Why female leaders tend to be more cautious in taking risks than the male
- The four performance zones
- Why would you feel comfortable in the “stretch zone?”
- Practices to take smart risks
Developing Strong Strategies
- Recognize your Social Value
- Build your ultimate leadership network
How to Cooperate with Hypercompetitive Coworkers
- Various categories of hypercompetitive colleagues
- Why is it always useful to have someone in your network whom you don’t trust
- How to handle the co-workers you don’t trust or like
- How to deal with the saboteurs
How To Develop Strong Relationships With Influential Stakeholders
- Various levels of pacing partners
- How to develop healthy competitions and overcome common challenges
- How to virtually build pacing partner relationships