Manned Unmanned Teaming | MUT-T Training
Manned Unmanned Teaming, MUT-T Training, is a 2-day training program focuses on the key concepts behind Manned Unmanned Teaming (MUT-T). You will learn how Manned Unmanned Teaming (MUT-T) works and how it is utilized in modern military applications.
Who Should Attend
This training is designed for people who work with electronic warfare and/or the design or operations of radar systems, including engineers, managers, and technologists involved in the system’s testing, development, procurement, and evaluation.
Upon completion of Manned Unmanned Teaming (MUT-T) Training Course, you are able to:
- List basis of Manned Unmanned Teaming (MUT-T) concepts, architecture and techniques
- Describe the benefits to Manned-Unmanned Teaming (MTU-T) including co-operation of piloted assets, mission aircraft and helicopters and pilotless assets
- Explore the application of Manned Unmanned Teaming (MUT-T) concepts to ground, airborne and naval surface warfare including wider missions covering search and rescue, maritime surveillance and border protection
- Give examples of operation of manned and unmanned assets in concert towards a shared mission objective including coverage of areas with BLOS
- List the functional and operational aspects of smart, connected and modular UAS connected by a distributed network of intelligence
- Learn about remote carries and remote sensors, carrying a wide range of payloads suitable for ISTAR ( Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition, Reconnaissance) missions
- Describe role of remote carriers modularity in accordance to the planned mission and required capabilities, effectively rendering them multi-mission air combat assets.
Who Should Attend
- Technical personnel
- Electronic Warfare (EW)
- Electrical engineers
- Software engineers
- System engineers
- System analysts
- Cyber security professionals
- Project managers
- Program managers