MIL-STD-1399-300 training is a 2-day technical training course covers the Interface Standard for Shipboard Systems. You will learn through a combination of action learning and hands-on workshops using real-world cases.
Participants will learn how MIL-STD-1399-300 establishes electrical interface characteristics for shipboard equipment utilizing AC electric power to ensure compatibility between the user equipment and the electric power system.
MIL-STD-1399-300 covers the characteristics of the electric power system and established tolerances. Interface requirements and test methods for ensuring compatibility of the shipboard user equipment with the power system.
- MIL-STD-1399-300 Classification
- Types of shipboard electric
- Electric power system
- Standard shipboard electric power source
- Type I – Type I power is 440 or 115 volts (V), 60 hertz (Hz) ungrounded
- Type II – Type II power is 440 or 115 V, 400 Hz ungrounded
- Type III – Type III power is 440 or 115 V, 400 Hz ungrounded with tighter tolerances
- Special Power Classification For Avionic Shops And Aircraft Servicing
- Special Power Classification For NATO Load Equipment
Types of shipboard electric power supplied only for NATO load equipment are as
- Special Non-Standard Power