Offensive Embedded Systems Exploitation Workshop
Offensive Embedded Systems Exploitation a 2-day practical training course focusing on security and exploitation on embedded systems and IoT.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for hardware and software design engineers, managers, and employees with little or no exploitation experience. The course is also useful for those who have experience with exploitation but have never had any formal training on embedded systems exploitation.
What You Will Learn
- An overview of the embedded systems
- Discuss embedder systems’ software, firmware, hardware, RTOS, interfaces, data busses, communications protocols, wireless access and more
- A summary of embedded systems security issues
- How to implement security on embedded system platforms
- An overview of offensive embedded systems exploitation
- How to perform pentesting on embedded systems