Operations Management in Digital Era is a 2-day course by Tonex. Digital operations are the concept of infusing business processes with the agility, intelligence and automation to create operational models that delight customers and improve performance.
A digital operations manager is a professional who oversees the digital procedures of a company or organization, usually through a software program or system.
With Tonex training, you can increase your efficiency, greater business agility and, ultimately, the unlocking of new value for employees, customers and shareholders.
Digital transformation can help in scheduling work, assigning requests, creating checklists and workflows customized to your operations. No IT skills required. With digitization, you can coordinate work duties across multiple teams, improving task management and work orders.
- Operation Managers
- Digital Marketing Professional
- Digital Entrepreneurs
- Project Management Professionals
- Marketing Chief
- Learn how Digital transformation can aid in scheduling work, assigning requests, creating checklists and workflows customized to your operations.
- Gain good knowledge about Operation Management Fundamentals for Digital Era.
- Increase your efficiency, greater business agility and, ultimately, the unlocking of new value for employees, customers and shareholders.
- Fundamentals Of Digital Operations And Management
- How To Achieve The Right Goals
- Strategy/ Tricks/ Improvement Guidelines
- Workshop And Case-Studies.